Hi Everyone

LisaTiffany

I thought I'd post a quick introduction like everyone else is doing. :)

I'm a member of quite a few other forums but most if not all of them have started to slowly dry up, it seems people only post something when a new horror movie makes it big in the box office. I've been into all things paranormal for as far back as I can remember and collect books on subjects like Spirits | Demonology | Clairvoyance | Exorcism and other similar topics. I also read and collect tarot cards.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis! The forum is definitely not drying up here! You found the right spot to discuss all things paranormal and more.

Enjoy the ride! :)

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis. I am sure you will find many topics of interest to you. Again welcome and we'll see you around.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
high there so glad you made it home we been waiting for a first baseman and the stickball game is starting soon:D no realy welcome to the best site on the net hope to hear great things from you.... have fun see ya on the playground

LisaTiffany

Thanks Samstwitch and BlastTyrant, just been making a signature for myself, I didn't notice there was much difference in the grey until it was up ..oh well it still looks pretty neat :)