Hi There

rustyreporter

Hi there, I am a solo paranormal researcher that has begun taking the actual research side of paranormal research more seriously over the last 6 months or so.

You can call me Rusty, I am 36 years old and I have been an arm chair researcher of all topics paranormal related for many years now but came to the decision that I am tired of tv shows and documentaries telling me if all this is real or not. So I have been gracefully tumbling down the “ghost” side of the paranormal rabbit hole with actual research devices in hand.

I have captured what I believe to be possible intelligent responses from p-sb7 spirit box sessions and possibly an evp or two. It is enough over the months to keep my quizzical side busy and I now feel it is the time for me to start trying to branch out more to others within the paranormal community.

I have slowly been working on a youtube channel solely dedicated to paranormal research. I will try posting some of my research videos, in the proper sub forums. I am trying to make them scientific but still enjoyably watchable, it’s a difficult balance to find.

So thanks for reading and I am looking forward to the future here!

TnWatchdog

Welcome Rusty to Paranormalis. ..we all will look forward to your posts.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! You'll feel right at home here. Feel free to post links to your Youtube channel when you are ready.

I'm really excited to know more about what you discovered. Looking forward to reading more!

Take care, see you on the board! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Rusty to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions.

Professor Opmmur

Harte

Appears to be looking for youtube hits or possibly video recommendations.

Or maybe he had some kind of accident.

Hasn't posted since Feb. 1.

Harte