Hi

Michael James

My name is Michael James and i have known about Steven Gibbs and the HDR since 2002 when i went to his original website at HDR Enterprises . I have always wanted to buy one of these but at the time i was broke and couldn't afford one. I haven't thought about it in a very long time because life gets in the way but now i am back to checking out sites like this to see if anyone has actually time traveled physically using the HDR or some other one people have made themselves and i would be interested in maybe purchasing one that actually works.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the forum!

@HDRKID will be happy to exchange with you, as he's pretty close to Mr. Gibbs, he talks to him over the phone on a regular basis.

Thank you for joining, looking forward at discussing with you.

Michael James

I used to be a member on HDRKID's forum years ago and he actually gave me admin privileges there too.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't post on HDRKID's forum from what I can remember, but I used to visit often. What was your username on there?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There were some pretty cool threads on there from what I can remember. Frog used to post a lot. Too bad it got spammed and hacked so much. I never liked phpBB for that very reason. Although open source, it's definitely not that secure.

Michael James

Yeah Frog and Carlos posted a lot as well as DR Z and HDRKID would send me messages about how bad the site was being hacked and stuff and he was always combating it and trying to fix the site. And yes there were some really cool threads on that site and i don't think i remember anyone arguing (maybe one or two but they were dealt with by me or HDRKID and told to behave with respect or they would be banned) with each other or calling each other names for any reason or putting anyone down like they do on this site. I particularly don't like the way some people here are talking to DR Z on his thread. HDRKID or I would have stopped them or banned them after a warning but it is what it is here on this site i guess.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll keep in mind your comment about civility and putting down others, thank you for being honest. :)

Freedom of speech is a pretty big grey zone that often gives me a hard time.

I haven't heard from Frog in a while, I hope he's okay.

Michael James

I'll keep in mind your comment about civility and putting down others, thank you for being honest. :)

Freedom of speech is a pretty big grey zone that often gives me a hard time.

Well i read the forum rules and under the "Respect" section it clearly states:

Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Trolling, bullying, baiting, berating, etc. That kind of behavior doesn't make Paranormalis suitable for respectful, imaginative and civilized discussions and therefore cannot be permitted.

Simply because you do not agree with a thread's subject does not entitle you to attempt to end it with rude witticisms. Allow people to tell their stories at all times. Attempting on every occasion to point out something or someone is a hoax is rude and doesn't encourage discussion.

Members who are not respectful of their fellow members or their ideas are going to be warned or banned by the forum staff and their disrespectful messages will be deleted.

So at least this sites forum rules state what my concern was about on DR Z's thread and the way some of the members are treating him. So it's just up to you to enforce those forum rules Num7 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's right.

Whenever you spot something out of line we might not have seen, feel free to report it. We'll be happy to handle it.