High Fructose Corn Syrup/ Responsible for Diabeties Type II ?

RadicalResearcher

I believe high fructose corn syrup mainly placed within juices and soda pop is linked to the root cause of Type II Diabeties! I have found in my own research that of soda pop and juices any product containing high fructose corn syrup, if cut from a diabetic daily consumption- the A1c numbers drop over a short period of time and blood sugar is thus controlled. In some cases the type two condition reverses. Diet sodas do not count and only make the issue far worse. Big Pharma doesn't want people to know this! The food and drug adminstration is covering it up and backing the food manufacturers. People should really watch there consumption of these products containing High Fructose Corn Syrup. Further more Diet Sodas and Diet Drinks are just as bad! The chemicals in these diet drinks fools the Pancreas in releasing insulin. Some the chemicals in diet drinks are known to cause cancer. If a person doesn't want Diabeties Type II or increase risks of Cancer then they should refrain from the consumption of these drinks. That's not easy to do considering the drinks in question mainly soda pops are addictive! Almost as bad as cigerettes or drugs. Few years ago I would told someone saying this very same thing where to go! Because we love what we love! However I have come to find out the hard way that this is actually not healthy to your body at any level of consuption, social or otherwise.

Love to know what others think on this? What others may discuss on other types of tainted foods we consume that may contribute to other health related issues. Please feel free to discuss this and any ideas on the matter.

steven chiverton

i was brewing up healthy drinks useing aloe vera and honey and other blended friuts like dragon friut kiwi friut etc etc and in the end i got type 2 diabeties from it all i think , anyhow the symptoms i got was bizzare, loss of strenght colapsing to floor hitting my face allways no blackouts no sickness and no fractures, i think that may because my bones are stronger and thicker from years of drinking ormus which acording to information eygyptians also had unusual boine densities to and i think its also from consuming ormus to and im doing fine like i dont have diabeties anymore my vision was fine till they gave me that vision destroying metformin tablets but im doing ok using glasses and sometimes my vision feels like its improveing using that special 3 finger massage to ereas of the head

Wind7

Staff

I check the contents of the food and beverages I buy, if HFCS is there, back on the shelf it goes.

I used to like a Dr Pepper every once in a while until they put that junk in.

Tastes just awful now!

Same goes for most every soda pop now.... unless labeled otherwise.

Wind7

Staff
Interestingly, food scientists say the nation’s obesity epidemic started at about the same time the food industry started slipping HFCS into every food product you can imagine. Come to think of it, a dramatic rise in diabetes and liver problems also arose at about that point.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My golden rule is only eat foods from the five food groups. Unprocessed of course. If it comes in a box, bag, or wrapper, don't eat it. It's poison to your body. I researched the problems with all these substitute and artificial sugars too. POISON! There wasn't a problem with pure cane sugar other than they couldn't produce enough for demand. It is kind of funny though because very few products are made with pure cane sugar anymore. I occasionally with buy a coke if made with pure cane sugar. But it doesn't stay on the grocery shelf for very long.

james

Good post, RadicalResearcher. Thank you.

Aspartame is the worst, it made my heart squeak. Yes, it squeaked like a dog's toy. Scared the crap out of me. Stopped using it, the squeak stopped. Then the all the rest of the artificial sugars (they are all poison like they were designed to be), then sugar itself, but not all sugars. Molasses is still good, but only in moderation. The next worse thing is additives in the most delicious of foods, so don't eat mega processed foods like bacon, jerky, etc. (who doesn't like bacon, yummy). Then look at what makes your body inflamed. Don't eat that whether it be dairy or wheat or anything. Food should not make your body bloat. Stop eating it no matter how much you are addicted to it. Be strong. Eat like an adult. No deserts. No snacks. Treat food like the utility it was meant to be. Fast once in a while for as long as you can. Take supplements that work for you. I take iodine because it works for my body. Don't go nuts on vitamins. Take them one at a time to see if they improve your health. Most of them won't do anything for you. Be smart. Listen to your body. Exercise but don't overdo it and try to find some activity you like. That is the one you will keep doing. Over time most exercise bikes become sad hangers. Get up every hour at a minimum when watching tv. For mental health, take a break from the news in any form. The best diet I can recommend is "Eat For Your Blood Type" My 2 cents worth. I've been obese and I've been skinny. Skinny is better.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I believe high fructose corn syrup mainly placed within juices and soda pop is linked to the root cause of Type II Diabeties! I have found in my own research that of soda pop and juices any product containing high fructose corn syrup, if cut from a diabetic daily consumption- the A1c numbers drop over a short period of time and blood sugar is thus controlled. In some cases the type two condition reverses. Diet sodas do not count and only make the issue far worse. Big Pharma doesn't want people to know this! The food and drug adminstration is covering it up and backing the food manufacturers. People should really watch there consumption of these products containing High Fructose Corn Syrup. Further more Diet Sodas and Diet Drinks are just as bad! The chemicals in these diet drinks fools the Pancreas in releasing insulin. Some the chemicals in diet drinks are known to cause cancer. If a person doesn't want Diabeties Type II or increase risks of Cancer then they should refrain from the consumption of these drinks. That's not easy to do considering the drinks in question mainly soda pops are addictive! Almost as bad as cigerettes or drugs. Few years ago I would told someone saying this very same thing where to go! Because we love what we love! However I have come to find out the hard way that this is actually not healthy to your body at any level of consuption, social or otherwise.

Love to know what others think on this? What others may discuss on other types of tainted foods we consume that may contribute to other health related issues. Please feel free to discuss this and any ideas on the matter.
Too much sugar is probably the problem. High fructose corn syrup is just syrup with a hell of a lot of sugar.

IlluminatiArchbishop

My golden rule is only eat foods from the five food groups. Unprocessed of course. If it comes in a box, bag, or wrapper, don't eat it. It's poison to your body. I researched the problems with all these substitute and artificial sugars too. POISON! There wasn't a problem with pure cane sugar other than they couldn't produce enough for demand. It is kind of funny though because very few products are made with pure cane sugar anymore. I occasionally with buy a coke if made with pure cane sugar. But it doesn't stay on the grocery shelf for very long.
Pure cane sugar is still processed sugar but there is a pure form of sugar though I can not recall what it is called. Anyhow it is supposedly a lot more healthy though a tad bit more expensive too.