Hillary will destroy US

Lumbergooz

just a question...what happens if very small number of voters showed up on both sides ? would they need to re-start the campaigns ?

Tron1

I think they should have a re election. put new candidates and get rid of these two comedian's. I said comedians not canadien's. But I say it will take a full term to decide so we won't have a president for four year's we can run it ourselve's. They don't give us anything anyways. that whole white house stuff is bs to me anyways? Where is my corvette or nice house we were promised? It's in the constitution that we have right's to anything we want to do and have. This USA country wasn't even on a map 300 years ago. How are we so powerful now? We certainly didn't earn it. We killed Indians for more land that was there's. The Indians would be running this land the way it should be. Shit I would get in a car and drive to Canada to live there if a purge happened.

Lumbergooz

in some countries, if public turn up is less than certain % or eligible voters, there would be new election round. I am not sure about US...it just looks so clumzy lately...even on politics side...US goes abroad, supports a nomad king who beheads people in public, mutilates hand of small time thief also in public, & forbids women from driving..then Obummer has the face 2 say, US shall spread democracy & human rights throughout the galaxy & universe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....inconsistency beyond belief, shameless leaders...pity for this nation..

Last edited:

paradox404

just a question...what happens if very small number of voters showed up on both sides ? would they need to re-start the campaigns ?

No, the vote would say there was a landslide turnout towards Hillary. Because that is want they want there would be no re-vote. If Trump somehow does win there would definitely be a redraw.

I think they should have a re election. put new candidates and get rid of these two comedian's. I said comedians not canadien's. But I say it will take a full term to decide so we won't have a president for four year's we can run it ourselve's. They don't give us anything anyways. that whole white house stuff is bs to me anyways? Where is my corvette or nice house we were promised? It's in the constitution that we have right's to anything we want to do and have. This USA country wasn't even on a map 300 years ago. How are we so powerful now? We certainly didn't earn it. We killed Indians for more land that was there's. The Indians would be running this land the way it should be. Shit I would get in a car and drive to Canada to live there if a purge happened.

Heres the thing, you can't have obama in because he's fucking America, you can't have Hilary because she's a Criminal backed by the committee of 300. Trump is your best bet. If you want to avoid nuclear war vote Trump. That said I doubt that he would be allowed to stay in power for too long, as he would get in the way of the Committee of 300, so he'd be killed and replaced with a puppet.

Pretty much:

Obama - WW3
Clinton - WW3
Trump - Assasinated replaced with puppet, WW3

The world is so screwed...

Weirstone

Both Trump and Clinton are bad news.

Trump will escalate tensions between US citizens (so will Clinton) and is not opposed to nuclear weapons, , as well as not being prepared to deal with being in a state of political power, rather than a business... Clinton is well, a liar, (so is Trump) and not likely to make living in the country any better.

I can't see either one as better than the other, they'll both just fuck an equal amount up.

This election has REALLY highlighted the whole problem with the American voting system, it's the illusion of choice, third party candidates stand no real chance and so you have to pick the two choices that the media and government push on you, it's clearly undemocratic.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Both Trump and Clinton are bad news.

Trump will escalate tensions between US citizens (so will Clinton) and is not opposed to nuclear weapons, , as well as not being prepared to deal with being in a state of political power, rather than a business... Clinton is well, a liar, (so is Trump) and not likely to make living in the country any better.

I can't see either one as better than the other, they'll both just fuck an equal amount up.

This election has REALLY highlighted the whole problem with the American voting system, it's the illusion of choice, third party candidates stand no real chance and so you have to pick the two choices that the media and government push on you, it's clearly undemocratic.

In case you didn't know, Trump is going to shut down EPA and bring back manufacturing jobs. EPA is the sole reason all our jobs went overseas. That will be 87 million jobs that EPA has destroyed. And I might add those jobs were middle income jobs that only required a high school education.

Trump will repeal Obamacare.

Trump will cut taxes.

Trump has 20 candidates for the Supreme court justice position that will NOT destroy the second amendment.

Trump wants to enforce existing immigration laws. And build a wall to stop illegal immigrants from invading our country.

Trump has never been caught lying. Unlike Hillary who continues to lie right to your face.

So I don't quite understand why you think all this is bad news.

Lumbergooz

I think US should curb imports from China especially these cheap goods that are destroying the market and killing small companies. The hell with free trade if it is causing decent citizens with valuable skills becoming unemployed.