Hoia Baciu Forest

Wee

First of all, I wasn't sure where to place this post because it is has different paranormal elements to it. I have heard that Romania is full of paranormal activity. It is mixed with spiritual entities and possibly UFO's. It is a ghostly playground. I have heard so many different stories about the Hoia Baciu forest. In the middle of the forest, there is an open circle where no trees or vegetation will grow. The trees will grow up and push back away from the circle. They call it "The Bermuda Triangle of Transylvania" because no one leaves the forest without some kind of experience. Most of the activity is terrifying. Most people who first step into the forest experience nausea, head aches, deep anxiety of terror, its unreal. All of the locals who live there, have a story or experience to share regarding the forest. Has anyone else heard any information on it? Do you think it is a spiritual/ghostly/demonic entity in the forest, or could it truly be UFO's/Aliens?

Romania – The Hoia-Baciu Forest!

Their are guides that will lead you to the edge of the forest, but refuse to go in. I may add this place to my bucket list. It may be toward the end of my bucket list. Hopefully I'll live to tell the story. lol.

C_jami

I have a topic about this forest is recent and you can find out more about the place. There is a few pictures and a video but in Romanian... Romania is full of mysterious places

Justinian

C_jami.. I'm interested to see your link. I'm sure with Google we can get it translated fairly close. I know when I was in Bucharesti I found that Google translate is sometimes horrible. Very horrible. At one hotel I was on my own without my friends and between my little bit of Russian, Spanish, English, and Romanian I got directions from the night clerk at the hotel. But it was interesting to note that a lot, and I mean A LOT of people we met were really interested to see what the average Americans thought about paranormal topics. I traveled around Romania for over two weeks and we were asked topics about the full gambit of paranormal. UFO, ghost, bigfoot.. one really quiet woman even spoke up and told us that she witnessed a man shove 3 golfballs and the heel of a high heel shoe in his butt. So, it was refreshing to a point, that people were just so curious and open. We found that asking about gypsies got the best stories though. We knew it was a hot topic so I guess call us mean, but we did it on purpose. Just randomly ask people what they thought about gypsies, and you'd get all kinds of stories from mild to completely absurd. I guess traditionally their name is Roma, but for the best and most dramatic responses you need to use the term gypsy. I made the mistake of asking while I was getting a tattoo, and the girl beside me was having her.. something pierced. Both men danced around the room yelling for like 15 minutes. But you'll hear stories of curses and magick.

But yes, it's a very colorful place. I really don't think there is any other place like it on Earth. I loved every minute of it and I need to go back. I have never really traveled to a place where people were so friendly. I'm talking just the random person off the street that will just sit down with you and smile and talk like you've known each other forever. So if you go there Wee, and you have questions, it won't be hard to find answers on any place you want to explore.

C_jami

You find the story on UFO Is called Hoia Baciu Forest. I translated. But only that the video is in romanian but u can still see ;) I try to copy paste the link but I don't know how to do with with my phone. About Romania there is many things. :D

TnWatchdog

Check the thread under Aliens and UFO...as I can't get it off my phone either. I say we all meet there and do the camping thing...that is if we can convince BlastTyrant to pay for every thing. Hint...hint Blast.

Justinian

Sounds good to me. My last trip there included me being chased by the cops while the girl in the back was screaming not to stop for them because she was a gypsy. I felt like a train driver on the underground railroad.