Hoia Baciu Forest

C_jami

Police after a gypsy. Mmm... She was probably wanted that's why she was scared not because she was a gypsy ;))

Justinian

LOL. Yeah it sure was a day. All I know is there I was driving along and laughing with my friend and her in the backseat laughing it up because we had just drove past a man with no pants on the side of the road. Literally, boxers. We watched him take his pants off as we drove up to where he was, and then he just stood there as we drove past him. Then the next thing I know a cop is jumping out in the street waving at me and she's in the back screaming GO FAST. I said for what? She says.. Because I'm gypsy. .. But my suspicion is that it was because of her fancy cigarettes she had that were making her laugh so much. So off we went as fast as that little Passat would take us. Up and down over the hills, and down into a city. I went left, the cop went right and I just parked the car next to Castle Bran and we ran into the haunted house thing they have there. What a day!

C_jami

LOL. Yeah it sure was a day. All I know is there I was driving along and laughing with my friend and her in the backseat laughing it up because we had just drove past a man with no pants on the side of the road. Literally, boxers. We watched him take his pants off as we drove up to where he was, and then he just stood there as we drove past him. Then the next thing I know a cop is jumping out in the street waving at me and she's in the back screaming GO FAST. I said for what? She says.. Because I'm gypsy. .. But my suspicion is that it was because of her fancy cigarettes she had that were making her laugh so much. So off we went as fast as that little Passat would take us. Up and down over the hills, and down into a city. I went left, the cop went right and I just parked the car next to Castle Bran and we ran into the haunted house thing they have there. What a day!
I love romanian weed by theway