Hollow Earth and Quantum Jumping!

correction123

Crossroads and Node points on Earth are specific vectors or gateways to other dimensional worlds and other lands (parallel) to our own...

I scan over 800 new inputs talking about several things over hundreds of time including comments etc. Keeps the board alive! Ever since I experienced real quantum jumping using radio waves from 3 hacked modified crystal radios, my life has completely changed! I am not sure if that is good or what! Too early to tell. Yet what I experienced has taken me in unfamiliar territory. There is not too much out in the markets these days that surprise me! When it does happen and it did for me, you have to re-access one's life direction. Being it doesn't happen everyday for everyone, it becomes a challenge and brings one up to a crossroad when it does occur!

This is where parallel traveling or dimensional traveling begins right at these specific crossroad points or nodes! Here you don't have a standard GPS to help you decide! Most of the younger generation doesn't want to take responsibility for their own decision making, they want others to take it on! So if anything goes wrong they can point the finger at someone else! Not with this "fringe" science, the only finger pointing that will happen is right at yourself! If you screw up and make mistakes you alone will have to bear it! When dealing with parallel issues and time traveling and opening dimensional doorways we are begging for finger pointing from the public...

The only saving grace is your accumulated knowledge of what your getting yourselves into! I spend 12-14 hours a day researching and indulging myself on what experts say and what others experienced and what I experienced etc. in astral time traveling and parallel time traveling and plain ole fashion astral projection and of course physical time traveling. All these particular travelings are all rolled up into three type of modified crystal radios that were hacked down purposely with two different am stations that broadcast on top each other and are specifically tuned to induce the 7.8 hertz using two different AM radio stations, not binaural beats! Binaural Radio Frequencies!

Binaural beats have been around for many years...

You heard it before, how two different sounds, one in each ear can create a phantom third sound known as binaural beats. They are doable but they are not consistent and reliable as companies try to get you to believe. Some inventors/discovers figured this out some 15 years ago! Binaural sounds predominated the market industry for getting the brainwaves down to "Theta". It was the closest kin we could use at the time! But times have changed since the early 80's to the present. "Fringe" science doesn't command one to stay with and be satisfied with the same old techniques that are copied on designed CD's with scientific names or cool names playing the same old technologies.

"Fringe Science" requires constant tearing apart and constant revising and theorizing and experimenting it never stops! The only road blocks or hurdles we have are the strong "beta" minded individuals who are set in their ways with the model of behavior they grew to know and they know no other flexible wave of change! This is where you the researcher/inventor has to purposely block this out and continue with their research and development. Lot's of great inventions came out of home garages ask "Apple" and the person who invented the skate board!

Being this (Time Travel, Parallel World Traveling) is a "thin" market to begin with; this even makes it that more difficult of an environment to work in. Actually it can be hostile, especially when you introduce something that was once inconceivable and impossible to have it actually work without rhyme or reason using theories and conjectures and the testimonies of those who experienced this first hand. Nobody ever said, new discoveries using ancient equipment was going to be easy to communicate to people of this era! It's bad enough to try to convince people that Gibbs Time Machine really works but only twice or three times a month if your good at it.

Non-particle time traveling amounts to Out of Body Projections to other timelines...If the physical body would travel faster than the speed of light it would be obliterated...Radio waves are non-particle and can travel beyond the speed of light...

Now putting a crystal radio in the mix and claiming that radio waves can send one through time and space in a non-particle way is begging to be laughed at! Once I learned the theory of this radio and experienced first hand what parallel time traveling was like using subtle AM radio waves then I knew this information wasn't in everyones hands! The only way it could happen and will happen is people who are brave enough and have experience using radio waves for time traveling will be the "torch" holders of this put aside crystal knowledge! It's a fact the 1800-1900 crystal radio technology has been around for two centuries and one man was able to stumble upon something that was always there but never paid much attention too!

Because of a single man was working in the field of Bio-Research and helped design and create in the 60's some of the bio-feed back devices, he knew while tuning one of the crystal radios using the Germanium Crystals, how it felt when a person is affected by "Theta" waves but how could this be! It took several tunings for a couple months to link how his theta waves become predominate during those tuning times. Then he discovered, not invented, a crystal radio receiver/broadcasting device that was able through dual tuning to bring one's mind down into "Alpha-Theta" state of mind. WOW! Why didn't anyone else in two centuries come across this phenomena?

I believe in "fate" being in the right place at the right time! This is the only answer one can come up with; for the reason why one person and only person could find a natural phenomena out of a two century year old crystal radio technology and turn it into a parallel world auto-beacon-mapper to guide one into parallel world jumping! You say it's impossible, tell that to Burt Goldman! He can do it with CD's but not everyone is good with visualization! Which, limits users of the Quantum Jumping CD's. The Gibbs Time Machine (HDR) limits users only to radionic practitioners or gifted people using radionic equipment, the gifted dowser. But the SuperBeacon, Portable beacon and Beacon along with the Zone Box, anyone I mean anyone can experience parallel jumping!

There is no machines in the world that will work for all people of all ages and of all races or creed...This is just a fact of life! What works for many, don't work for some and what work for some, doesn't work for the many....

If you had a SuperBeacon and you didn't experience anything, you are the 1% that is an "exception to the rule"! My wife who has no radionic gift or psychic gift, who didn't use the SuperBeacon when I had it, but she still was transported to parallel universe, unfortunately to a negative one! She never asked to do such a thing! But what we didn't realize at the time, anybody within 6-10 feet of the unit will be affected during their sleep because this machine is on 24/7 and receives and broadcasts those AM signals 24/7.

When EJ exposed this natural phenomena for what it was, he tinkered and designed and hacked 3 types of radios from the 18th-19th century and turned them into one singular dual station radio receiver/broadcasting unit! I was told by EJ he could build my custom SuperBeacon. The original SuperBeacons comes in an ABS black plastic box with two external antenna with a black tourmaline in each antenna load. What I asked him to do for me if he I could challenge him to create the same radio in an oak wooden box with a see through glass top, like his Mark IV Beacon of about 6 years ago!

He took the challenge! He never thought of making the SuperBeacon in a oak container because of two reasons, the first being with the regular beacon with the glass top, the customer kept breaking the glass by accidentally either dropping it or sitting on it! It was costing EJ too much time repairing radios then selling them outright. Secondly, he didn't want to take the chance making the SuperBeacon the same way! So he made it out of the black plastic box and placing the breadboard inside protecting the circuitry.

You never know what you can have done for you unless you ask! The answer maybe "yes" or "no". Asking a question is not a right or wrong practice it is a "key" to allow one's desires to come into fruition or not!

I will be his first customer to ever request a custom wood casing and glass for this...Because I am he will not charge me extra for the work! He just wanted to see if he could redesign the sizing but still keeping the flawless radio intact. I have practice radionics for 15 years and I learned that bakelite wood was the best to collect eloptic energies. So why not make a realtime working crystal radio inside a wood box!

But the other reason I am excited to use this device beside parallel time traveling is using it as a communicator using the handgrips as the transmitter! The radio is both broadcasting and receiver but using it for a transmitter is "weak" but still effective. I read about Colonel William Woodard and his trips to Hollow Earth when he worked with Area 51 for the last 11 years of his military career. He spent most of his tour of duty underground traveling on high speed rails from Area 51 to under Mt. Shasta and from there to Hollow Earth at the far most Northern Poles.

This Hollow Earth can be communicated with those who inhabit such a place. They are called "Lemurians". I have been doing research for many years and have on and off time traveled etc. but I never came across this place in my studies until most recently. At first I skimmed over who this Billie was and what caught my attention was he was a colonel in the US Air Force. I was in the Air Force for a 11.6 years, I got out as an E-5.

What I find fascinating is the information I do run into I get specifics I never asked for or dreamed of asking for. In any event I will not refuse what I was allowed to know and use it to the best of my abilities...

Reading about this retired colonel, he several years back was threatened by the government not to talk about or write about with any type communication of "Hollow Earth" or anything about any underground base facilities. Billie got the Longitude and Latitude coordinates of Hollow Earth from the records archive deep about 700 miles below the earth. Here dwells underground tunnels that were built by unknown species. These tunnels stretch far and wide through the entire underground in the U.S.

While Billie worked as a record's clerk with the archives of all of Area 51's aerial crafts they recovered over the years. He got to fly 67 different UFO's that were built from the ground up using reverse engineering and extraterrestrial help! He could only fly them at night! He said, there was a mold of a human hand at the control council by placing your hand in that, it read your physiological and psychological intermitting signals. This controlled the flight and direction of the aircraft! He found it fun to out fly the fighter support wing bases who sent their F-4's to intercept them!

It was years later he understood the black project of creating a "New World Order" a one world government system. They are going to use this UFO technology and cause a war on a small scale against all humans and they hybrid children those missing children that use to be on milk containers. They took those children and spliced their DNA with an extraterrestrial making them hybrids. These are the ones that will stage the attacks.

The idea of a one world government is nothing new in fact it goes all the way back to Nimrod and the Tower of Babble. The stage is being set, we are the pawns and the nations are the rooks, knights, and bishops!

Once the invasion is in full force, it will be then our nations will get together for a common cause and all the countries of the world will give up their individual sovereignties to a one world government. That is when Billie bowed out gracefully! In the meantime once he was out, he wanted to let anyone who would listen him, to know what the government was planning in this underground facility. Then he received a letter from Uncle Sam stating he violated his terms of non-disclosure and was here-by no longer eligible for his Colonel retirement pay.

And it goes on from there! But what caught my attention was the coordinates of Hollow Earth they can be contacted both psychically and physically by radio if the skips are right (Ham Radio Operators). The SuperBeacon is capable of both physical and dimensional of communication with these types of races no matter if they are deep in the earth or millions of light years ahead of us. I have the coordinates and I will be experimenting with those so I can see if it will transport me there in Hollow Earth's dimensions.

The "Lemurians" are gifted telepathic and telekinesis. Just this alone could be helpful in communicating with these creatures. They are "tall" because the force of gravity is very low and no sickness because the air is 99% oxygenated it builds their immune systems. The less gravity releases their spine and muscle tendons to stretch further. This Billie documented when he was there talking with the "King" of that underworld. There are children born there and many UFO's come in and out of the North Pole opening.

If you want to know more about this Woodard you can easily look him up on the net...Honestly, I at first took one paragraph read and was ready to discard the information. But in research to satisfy one's quest we can't leave one stone unturned without knowing the five "W's" and the How...

Just type in Colonel William Woodard Hollow Earth and you can read about his history of service underground which started at Area 51 below the hangars by super speed elevation system. He told them the earth landers need to know there is another world down here! But they told him, the earth landers are happy just the way they are and we are going to leave it that way. As soon as I get my device and I finish the first 10 minute CD, I am going to plug in the coordinates of Hollow Earth and begin my communication protocols and hopefully I will be successful.

The last thing Billie said was, the Lemurians want to contact the earth landers but the military forbids any contact whatsoever! The Lemurian's told Billie no worries we will contact them soon enough, there are too many of us to try to stop all at once! They also said, we are willing to contact anyone who is able to receive it...

Pegii

Wow. Can you choose where you go? Can you swap bodies with your doppelganger?

correction123

When I was transported in a parallel earth jump, I ended up in a real body, which at the time I wasn't sure what body it was! In fact, the body I had in that far away world was actually another "me" of that world. I had all 5 senses activated! I could smell the salt in the air, I could feel the cool ocean breeze, I could feel the heat of the metal when I physically touched the Navy ships metal door! This is not like using the HDR or STS or any other device I ever known and experienced. Yes, is the answer to your question! I didn't have it long enough to do what you asked. But it was discovered by EJ, that it will automatically identify with your DNA because your a biochemical battery with your own "Signature". The Beacon then uses this "signature" and scouts an infinite amount of universes and worlds parallel to our own and allows you, on your free volition only, to have access to your other "You's"!

The first 30 CD's are about 10 minutes each in length, each CD is a "coordinate" such as the fist CD is called "L315a" this is where you will pick up your first PUP (Parallel Universe Persona) and so on. So on level 1 you would have secured and inducted within yourselves 30 different locations!

Then it goes from LEVEL 2-14 and each CD is one hour! For good reasons! These are not CD's for meditation they are actual coordinates and EJ makes it easier not to get lost or confused. You will be jumping into different bodies in different timelines with different "you's". You can't inhabit someone else's body only yours! Once you reach level 14, then you will be able to go anywhere and map out your own universes and visit and jump into other "you's" to an infinite amount of worlds and other dimensions. I listened to the first 10 minute CD as EJ spoke, he tells me where he wanted me to go to (coordinates) and that was it! But I was never prepared for what I was about to experience and also my wife!

correction123

im impressed very interesting reading

Thanks Steven, as I am with your work on your new HDR! My new device should be here in about 3-4 weeks! But when you offer your new HDR with the powered magnets I want to be the first to purchase it. I am open to other technologies, even though I know this device works! I said, the researching never ends! It's people like yourself who allow us the opportunity to explore vast new frontiers!

steven chiverton

good work corrections despite reading up on the super beacon i've learnt more from your experiences than i did on the net as i didn't learn much about what else it does because you'd have to buy the unit and get the cd to listen to it to find that out ,as its not on the net to listen to , and the 2 or 3 youtube videos of people using the super beacon didn't go into anything like time travel nor going into bodies of their doppelgangers nice work there again looking forwards to reading more of your work

correction123

Your absolutely correct Steven, what I found out over the years about the Beacons was, EJ just depends on word of mouth for his products almost like Steven Gibbs. He stated in his book if a thousand people purchased these beacons in one month, he would have no choice but to have China, Korea etc. to build them. He couldn't fulfill all those orders effectively. So he throws up his site and the rest word of mouth. He offers a 30 day money back guarantee because he knows it works, when he builds them. If he shipped everything overseas he knows that 30 day money back would be worthless. He would probably sell it under the terms "Experimental Use Only" thus voiding the 30 day money back due to someone else's mistakes in building it. This is why it is so hard to find on the web additional information in which I present here. They are a close knit family in Grassland CA. There group is around 29 known as the "Voyagers"!

Once I hit the higher levels, I am going to fly out to meet both Yanesh and EJ Gold and look over his operations and learn the more advanced techniques. He is above his own product a genius in many ways! His group are very loyal to this type of training. I know their passion because it works! The "How and the Why" well as you are aware nobody knows one way or the other the theory on the "why and how "of it. EJ told us that what he written in his book his "theory" why it works the way it does but he said, he must remain flexible because the thing we experience and study will also be likely to change. What I try to bring to light is the knowledge of some truth in all this shrouded mystery that hides the SuperBeacon so well and the rest of his powerful amulets.

I waited to bring this knowledge to light here and I seen some of the comments of people say its junk! I don't value a comment of those people who never personally purchased one and try to grade or de-grade something they have no idea about. So I kept this subject here moot for the last few years. Since my order is being built right now I just wanted you all to know that you can "Time Travel", "Parallel Time Travel", "Astral and OBEE Travel", "Remote View" etc. Who wouldn't want to be able to do all things! My friend in Nebraska just purchased his about two weeks ago, he called me the other night and told me what happen!

On "Day 1" he was working in his work area when in a sudden flash everything became crystal clear! He told me there are no "words" to truly describe something like this. He caught it out of the corner of his eye...He thought he was hallucinating, so he just continued to work and each evening use the SuperBeacon for 10 minutes. On "Day 2", again doing the same thing, working back in the warehouse when a a bright flash of light happened once again, everything changed to pure crystal clear all around him, he said, it was like some sort of veil opened itself up. Again he used the SuperBeacon for 10 minutes that same night. The next day on "Day 3", it was almost quitting time and nothing happened so he just shook off the last two days of what he experienced. Before the buzzer went off a big bright flash of light that nearly blinded him happened once again and he saw the most perfect visual space that one could imagine.

Now he knew it had something to do with the SuperBeacon work that he has done the last 3 evenings. So he asked me, what do I think happened! My first guess was since he was new to the SuperBeacons ways, it was showing him the rewards for his evening efforts by just being the SuperBeacon! It seemed to have open some kind of "Portal" where only he could see it! He told me, "I asked those around me if anyone seen anything unusual happen around their work areas and they all shook their heads and said, we have not." So it is my opinion that he was able through his third eye chakra to see beyond the hidden veil. Not once, not twice, but three times for three days in a row! This happened from 6th of April 2016 until the 8th of April 2016.

I told him to expect much more than this happening! The SuperBeacon wouldn't let him down. He also told me that, when he sleeps at night all he does now is "dream" all night long! And this bothers him! He likes to take control of his dreams but the SuperBeacon was just too overpowering, since he is so new to this type of training. I told him to order the Lucid Dreaming CD from EJ it is about 10 minutes in length and to use this each night before retiring. So he is going to order the CD. The reason I suggested it to him, my friend from Ohio has the Lucid Dreaming CD for his ZoneBox he purchased from EJ. Every night he uses the CD right before he goes to sleep and he has the most incredible lucid dreaming imaginable.

On 8th of April, 2016, my other friend from Ohio called me 5X's in one day to get hold of me and I finally returned his call. He asked me if I remembered when he told me that he smelt a bad sulfur odor in his apartment, I told him, yes I remember! Well something happened to me today...He opened his door to go outside for awhile and seen some of his neighbors talking and he said, hi. They turned to him asking did you notice something strange the last two days with lights going on and off and and the smell of a sulfuric odor, along with apparitions appearing and disappearing! My friend told them, its because of my "Portal" amulet and the "Ghost Hunter" amulet. They both looked at him and said, really! My friend also experienced the "apparitions" appearing in the middle of the night. When he slept, an angel would show up and tell him not too worry so! Somehow EJ's "Portal" and "Ghost Hunter" Amulets are able to open a rift in time and space for these entities to show up. He had these amulets before and he told me they were not working. I told him to charge it up using his newly acquired ZoneBox! He did charge them that night for 8 hours and that was the reason all this stuff began to happen for him for the first time since owning these amulets for over two months! The "Key" was the charging!

All this happened from using his "ZoneBox"...This ZoneBox only has one radio station tuned to the Schulman frequency and cancels any manmade frequencies as it runs 24/7, whereas the SuperBeacon has a dual radio stations overlapping each other. The ZoneBox costs $800.00. It works very well for him. He wanted to get this, so he could prepare for the SuperBeacon. He use to own a SuperBeacon and it scared him so bad he threw it away! I am still trying to register in my mind why someone would throw a $2300 device in the garbage. He asked my opinion and I told him you are better off with the "zone box" at least you won't be scared all that much. But he is determined to keep up with me! I told him, you are nothing like me to keep up with. You must follow your own dreams and goals both mentally and spiritually. So as you can see, just from two people I met on the web some 15 years ago, have been avid readers of my blog and purchased either the beacons or IDL's and it worked for both of them. The only thing that didn't work for my Ohio friend was the HDR.

One gentlemen I do not know, he used his SuperBeacon for 5 months and he was able to travel to 90 PUP parallel universes on his own without any CD's. He has them all "strapped" to his earthly persona which becomes the "Essential Self"; Synchronocities and Manifestations will become the norm if you use it religiously everyday. The guy said, "It's still only the beginning"! You will be able to travel to many worlds and to an infinite amount of universes and be able to talk with and to extraterrestrials from here and afar! One lady left an youtube message after watching EJ's video and she said, "I had the SuperBeacon for 8 months and I can manifest into reality as easy as blinking an eye, but EJ needs to tell people what they are in for"! She had some really bad experiences as both I and my wife and my Ohio friend but unlike myself and my friend, she got through them with a little work on her part. But it would have been easier if EJ would explain to the people that negative universes will come up every now and then.

I expect in another couple of weeks, both will have much to say in the coming days ahead! I had to make sure to purchase the SuperBeacon, so I can objectively tell you what I experience every now and then. Writing about what I use to have only holds so much weight with people. But owning one and getting fresh experiences from the SuperBeacon can be more believable. Then I can get on with my experiments using the crystal radio device. I want to order 14 special wired radio amulets and charged them with the SuperBeacon this should be a very wild experience. I purchased a medallion case to house up to 43 Medallions at once, all of them standing. It has a tall glass globe that fits over all of them and it rests on a round turnable wood base. One could use such a thing as a crystal radio device using all amulets at the same time!

correction123

Lastly, forgive me spelling and grammar bungling! I am certainly no editor when it comes to my own writings. I try my best and sometimes it gets lost from the noggin to the fingers! So please overlook some of the grammar, I feel the messages will still have some impact in spite of my typo's and grammar.

correction123

good work corrections despite reading up on the super beacon i've learnt more from your experiences than i did on the net as i didn't learn much about what else it does because you'd have to buy the unit and get the cd to listen to it to find that out ,as its not on the net to listen to , and the 2 or 3 youtube videos of people using the super beacon didn't go into anything like time travel nor going into bodies of their doppelgangers nice work there again looking forwards to reading more of your work

I wanted to say the CD's are nothing all that special, EJ just gives guidance to help place your thinking in the right prospective of where it is you will be going too! Sometimes he sounds a bit creepy! But it gets the job done! Also realize if there is an alphanumerical code that represents another parallel timeline that you personally discovered, anyone with a SuperBeacon can just look at the written code you discovered and gave to them and they hold on to the coil handles and close their eyes and be there! This happened with a MD who visited EJ one day. It was 4:00am and he told her to sit down and handed her the beacon. He then gave her a piece of paper with L315a; which is the first of thirty CD's in Level 1. She never listened to the CD's, all she did was look at the coordinates and mentally picture the coordinates as she closed her eyes not expecting to see anything while she held the pair of coils.

Then what seemed like minutes she was looking at a woman with long gray hair floating in front of her about 3 meters out. She saw evidence of some flora in her hair because she new this woman lived in a forest. The dominate thought came to her mind that this was a banshee! The MD said, I didn't know what it meant, I never heard the term used before. It went on for awhile and she looked down at her feet and noticed she was now that person! She knew all the secret healing potions and how many cc's to give herself and others to heal them of various illnesses etc. She thought to herself, how could I know this! But she did! Then this woman she jumped into was herself in another dimension! She came out of it after about 15 minutes! She said to EJ, this really works! EJ told her the coordinates I gave to you would be the one on the first of thirty CD's.

He told her, imagine when you go through Level 2-14 what you are going to know! Later she wrote EJ and Yanesh back and told them she strapped within herself 4 PUP's or 4 different dimensions of herself. She told them, remember that Banshee woman! I now have the abilities to create those said potions from memory and it only took two or three jumps inside her, the other "her". She said, I created one and tried it and it send chills up and down my spine giving me energies I never imagined possible. She told Ej that she goes back to the first 4 discovered PUP's just to roam around and explore life in that time or era. She can always come back to it at her own volition. Not so with the HDR at this time.

She still thinks it's a bit on the creepy side when jumping into another "You" and that other you might be an animal of some sort or an living plant!