home built hdr

steven chiverton

has anybody had sucess with a home built hdr?
not yet still reserching it all before i do the final test of my 3 hdr units ive got enough parts to make another 3 but have yet to decide on more hdr units or the multiverse resonator as it uses 3x 500vdc 50k radioshack potentiometers

brian jj

I think only steve gibbs has the magic touch to make working hdr as per my theory. The actual circuitry exist in the 4th dimension and can only be built by someone gifted in psychic ability. that is why I want steven gibbs to draw out a HDR.

TimeFlipper

I think only steve gibbs has the magic touch to make working hdr as per my theory. The actual circuitry exist in the 4th dimension and can only be built by someone gifted in psychic ability. that is why I want steven gibbs to draw out a HDR.
Can you tell us more about this please? :)

brian jj

i have a simple but complex theory that radionic machines cannot be built by anybody. some people have the gift to be able to impart intentions into the design and manufacture. Maybe steven gibbs has the right frequency for making HDR devices. In light of his stroke and not able to build any more HDR units. I hope somebody can show him this thread and convince him to draw one out scan it and upload it. I would be more than happy to pay 30 dollars for such a picture because, the 4d circuit is not physical and can be copied like any other file. the only request is that if steven gibbs does draw out a circuit that he does it with only good intentions and only pure thoughts.

TimeFlipper

Thank you..So the complexity lays within the ability to have the "right frequency" and you feel that Gibbs could draw out a circuit that is imbued with his special frequencies, to reach the 4th dimensional part of his circuit? :)