Debate Homosexuality / Equal Marriage (Poll & Debate)

What's your stance on Homosexuality & Gay/Lesbian Marriage?

• I believe homosexuality is okay, and gay marriage isn't a sin.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I believe homosexuality is okay, but gay marriage is a sin.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Suraska

I am for gay people having every right EXCEPT marriage! Every religion on Earth dictates marriage is for a man and woman only. What wrong with just adding a clause about same sex partners to the way things already are?

walt willis

I've some very close friends that are gay and we argue about what is right and what is wrong about the world.
They all have different feelings about all of the above.
I don't care about what they do with sex and just see them as friends, not as sexual beings.
If two gay people consent then it is their choice to live together.
Now marriage is a bond between a MAN and a Woman!
That word is reserved for that relationship.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I am for gay people having every right EXCEPT marriage! Every religion on Earth dictates marriage is for a man and woman only. What wrong with just adding a clause about same sex partners to the way things already are?

Not every religion...

Religious views on same-sex marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion has no right to do so either. Stay out of our business.

I don't care about what they do with sex and just see them as friends, not as sexual beings.

Homosexuality isn't all about sex. Homosexuality is the same goddamn thing Heterosexuality is. A sexual orientation. Heterosexuals have as much sex as Homosexuals do.

The only differences between the both orientations is this:

Heterosexuality: Man and Woman. Woman and Man.
Homosexuality: Man and Man. Woman and Woman

Sex has nothing to do with it.

I don't mind people wanting to debate homosexuality. You're free to. But don't you dare sit there and patronize us. That will not get you anywhere. Use cold hard facts, not silly propaganda that was spewed out from PA systems in schools during the 1950s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Khaos, that was a rude reply to someone who probably didn't mean to attack or offend you by sharing her opinion. A debate is about sharing opinions and debating ideas.

Paranormalis is a place for respectful, imaginative and civilized discussions. Per the rules, I had to remove some parts of your post in which you lacked respect towards another member.

Thanks.

Rosco..Jones

Statistically there are a wide range of possibilities in all aspects of sexual orientation and love. All are normal, though some fall out of the range that the majority are familiar with as being "normal" by their definition. Even within the range that some accept as "normal", there is a wide variation on how this gets expressed between two loving partners. In whatever form it takes, Love is Love. There is never anything wrong or "sinful" about how Love is expressed between two (or more) loving persons.

IroncladMarshmallow

Statistically there are a wide range of possibilities in all aspects of sexual orientation and love. All are normal, though some fall out of the range that the majority are familiar with as being "normal" by their definition. Even within the range that some accept as "normal", there is a wide variation on how this gets expressed between two loving partners. In whatever form it takes, Love is Love. There is never anything wrong or "sinful" about how Love is expressed between two (or more) loving persons.
You're going to hell. jk :)

Khaos

Khaos, that was a rude reply to someone who probably didn't mean to attack or offend you by sharing her opinion. A debate is about sharing opinions and debating ideas.

Paranormalis is a place for respectful, imaginative and civilized discussions. Per the rules, I had to remove some parts of your post in which you lacked respect towards another member.

Thanks.

Sorry. Per the discussion at hand I changed my avatar to reflect it. You all like it? I made it meself. Its purty isn't it. :)

Rosco..Jones

You're going to hell. jk :)[/QUOTE]

IM, I like your humor. I'm sure lots of people would agree with that comment. :cool:
Fortunately, Hell is whatever you believe it to be and I have no belief in a Hell of any kind.
Sorry, I probably will go to Hell for that too. ;)

Khaos

If there is a hell and I'm going there, I do hope its my own personal hell. Where I spend all eternity alone, because there are certain people in my life that may be joining me in hell and I'd rather not spend eternity with them.

But you know what I say to people who tell me I'm going to hell?

At least it will be warm down there, I like warm weather :)