HorrorCom Convention.

TnWatchdog

Congrats TimeFlipper...I thought you might report back that the line was too long and you couldn't get to her. lol Those were some great pictures and it looked like one heck of a show. Dress to impress, I see. I could ask further questions but this is a family site.

TimeFlipper

Congrats TimeFlipper...I thought you might report back that the line was too long and you couldn't get to her. lol Those were some great pictures and it looked like one heck of a show. Dress to impress, I see. I could ask further questions but this is a family site.
Hey Dawg many thanks for your kind responses, and im going to next years convention too :D
Yes i do understand your concerns about this being a family site, thats why i left out the comments that the Vampiress was giving me...
My son was killing himself taking the pic of us..it took him 5 minutes to stop laughing before he could take it, but i didnt mind lol ;):D

Regarding Caroline Munro, well what can i say Dawg except that a gentleman NEVER reveals anything about a real lady ;)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hey Timeflipper, looks like you had a great time! The pictures are fantastic, thank you for sharing. I'm sure Caroline Munro was all you hoped she would be. Excellent that she signed your pics! Glad it all went well for you. 8)