How can I contact Aleister Crowley?

Secretman3811

I don't belong to a species but im good im not bad im good listen to what im trying to tell you here for many years.. I devoted many centuries to this I am good but there are few things that must happen for you to find real peace you managed to piss off YH. it is not the son.. it is the home owner.. I try to say it as nice as I can.. I really do.. in your timeline it seem like mental illness.. or whatever you call it.. you don't understand yet a from z.. you still think antarica is for research and is your limit.. you still think you been to high orbit in the civilian industry.. you got so much misleading information amongst you due to infiltration along the last 75 years that want you on a direct path into AI and they GET it! this is the worst thing they get it but you can still re route it to end in peace for you.

YH is not jesus of Nazareth.. YH is not the angels that are always kind and nice and extremely unique to come by and they come to YOU.. they find YOU if need be and in TRUE need if chosen to reveal themselves at your presence

YH is someone you do not piss off I keep saying this for centuries because if it happens it takes a lot to fix it

clean that soup
re route
be sure everyone you know is aware of it to their fleshy ears.. so they can actually hear it from a human not only read it on forums or internets and iphones.. .. .. add some more ".." to it

Secretman3811

are you a time traveler Paulyoung2 or not? are you a master of the Astral Projection if so i have a question for how come I heard someone like a lady voice saying to me help me help me name but I wish to help that person but how can I help them i don't see them...so write back.

NIXIE

Nixie I am glad you still around!! anyway why would I want to contact Devil no way not for me... I still trying to do astral projection but no luck

Haha yeah! Maybe God is protecting you from the chaotic (evil entities roaming freely) astral planes.