How can I contact Aleister Crowley?

Mr Unknown

I know, he's dead. But he keeps poping up in everything I do. When I research, when I don't know what to do, even the car my dad baught for me says Crowley. Maybe Aleister Crowley's ghost is trying to communicate with me. I first thought that I was the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley because I have had dreams and visions where I see myself dressed like Crowley or looking like him. But maybe he's trying to tell me something. What is a way that I can communicate with him? How can I contact his spirit?

Mayhem

Zenith
Have you read or have any of his books?

TimeFlipper

I know, he's dead. But he keeps poping up in everything I do. When I research, when I don't know what to do, even the car my dad baught for me says Crowley. Maybe Aleister Crowley's ghost is trying to communicate with me. I first thought that I was the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley because I have had dreams and visions where I see myself dressed like Crowley or looking like him. But maybe he's trying to tell me something. What is a way that I can communicate with him? How can I contact his spirit?

You already made a thread on the topic of Aleister Crowley :fp:..

paulyoung2

if you can lucid dream.. not many actually do it.. its possible many think they do but most scared shitless from getting through with it and all crawl back out of it in shock and awe (as the disgraced bush criminal family would say.. ) but back to topic lucid "dream" will get you there.. then you got the drugs like dmt but lucid dream is you are under no outside influence of drugs.. It is all you and whatever you want (or dont want!) to get out of it..

please remember you can not come back once the tare happens.. usually the subconscious stops it before or right at.. just when the moment arrive right at it but it is very close if you let it get there.. some went through with it and never be found in their flesh again after

you can call it flatliners or how ever you want.. but this is with no drugs.. it is simply lucid dreaming executed by the "dreamer"

everything is hands on.. a doctor with out a surgeon experience = shit! this is how it is my friend.. you can think science this science that but in "reality" hands on is all that matters.. an not many has it going.. this is why your species is where its at.. lost.. confused.. and abused

see you in Rendlesham.. or on mount sinai..

multiverse approved! : )

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
everything is hands on.. a doctor with out a surgeon experience = shit! this is how it is my friend.. you can think science this science that but in "reality" hands on is all that matters.. an not many has it going.. this is why your species is where its at.. lost.. confused.. and abused

see you in Rendlesham.. or on mount sinai..

multiverse approved! : )

What species are you?

paulyoung2

I don't belong to a species but im good im not bad im good listen to what im trying to tell you here for many years.. I devoted many centuries to this I am good but there are few things that must happen for you to find real peace you managed to piss off YH. it is not the son.. it is the home owner.. I try to say it as nice as I can.. I really do.. in your timeline it seem like mental illness.. or whatever you call it.. you don't understand yet a from z.. you still think antarica is for research and is your limit.. you still think you been to high orbit in the civilian industry.. you got so much misleading information amongst you due to infiltration along the last 75 years that want you on a direct path into AI and they GET it! this is the worst thing they get it but you can still re route it to end in peace for you.

YH is not jesus of Nazareth.. YH is not the angels that are always kind and nice and extremely unique to come by and they come to YOU.. they find YOU if need be and in TRUE need if chosen to reveal themselves at your presence

YH is someone you do not piss off I keep saying this for centuries because if it happens it takes a lot to fix it

clean that soup
re route
be sure everyone you know is aware of it to their fleshy ears.. so they can actually hear it from a human not only read it on forums or internets and iphones.. .. .. add some more ".." to it