How can i know if she's okay?!

Dreamwarrior

I'm sure your aunt is ok , I used to work as a psychic medium my gift was hands on healing and psychic hypnotism and as all psychics know keep your gifts for life , however a lot of mediums won't agree with what I'm about to say though this is my own opinion based on experience , once a spirit crosses over they don't like being disturbed and bought back

Froggers

I'm sure your aunt is ok , I used to work as a psychic medium my gift was hands on healing and psychic hypnotism and as all psychics know keep your gifts for life , however a lot of mediums won't agree with what I'm about to say though this is my own opinion based on experience , once a spirit crosses over they don't like being disturbed and bought back

Could u do a reading for me. I dont wanna bring her back i just wanna no she's okay and she isn't mad at me.

Freak Show

It's not they they don't like being brought back, they have another life where they are now. They are happy there, but can visit here when they want to. So if you keep smelling her cig's, she may be putting that there as a sign for you. They don't carry hatred or regrets when they cross over. It's all love there. Also, not all of them have enough energy to visit. That is why when you go for a reading, other spirit come through as weel because they have more energy and will bring messages from those who couldn't make it. Just because you want to talk to someone doesn't mean they will or can talk to you.