How can this be?

Kairos

How can this be, you ask?

It can be because "team Yanny" are gas lighting everybody to feel unique.

titorite

No words are actually being made. Its just sounds. You brain works on the relative IE what it is relatively used too. and Language is above all something the brain is used too. Language makes us the apex predator that we are. If you focus you can also hear Brain needle and green storm... if you focus REALLY hard and have the capacity of perception you can here the blank noise for what it is... granted IT AINT EASY. But anyways.. the brain is desperate to maintain the relative so when you focus on what you want to hear that is where your attention is going so that is the part you pick up and hear. It's a really neat audio trick based on our mind just trying to make normal relative sense out of a mass of noise that sounds super close to what you already know.

Kairos

You can clearly hear the phonemes being articulated by the speaker's mouth. I can build a neural net that recognizes phones and it would recognize Laurel. Stop trying to gas light everybody into thinking you are different.

3sp

I really don’t have a clue how it can be that when i focus on brainstorm that i hear brainstorm and when i think on green needle that i hear that.
Can anyone explane it to me?

It is brainstorm BUT if you also think green storm or brain needle it can sound like those too. Seeing the words entrains your mind to one or the other. Try thinking those other two. The words fall into a similar pattern of the wave the word makes. Come to think of it, maybe some dogs hear "yanny" instead of squirell.