• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I Haven't Tried

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

During this investigation I decided to ask the spirits how can they speak with no body, I had a direct answer to my question and it HAS to be one of the best EVP's I EVER had. Thank you for watching! xxx

Khaos

where the wild things are
Sounds like Energy. Also sounds like before energy is said there is whispering, but cannot make it out. I have seen other EVP's where investigators ask the same question you had, and get the same response.

I have experience with documenting EVP's of my own. I really need to get around to boosting the audio quality of them, and find a good place to upload them, YouTube tends to damage the audio quality of videos.

I have a particular session from two years ago where I am at my parents house, house sitting for them while they were on vacation, I was the only person in the house and I left my recorder in the basement, you can hear me walking around upstairs a bit, and then a lady, with a British accent says "somebody is home" there were no women in the house, I am male, and there were no televisions or radios on.

I also had another session later in the year where I chatted up with an entity named Jacob. The spooky thing about that is, the woman who sold the house to my parents when they bought it in 1995, her late husband was named Jacob.

Last year I recorded some in a cemetery near me, interesting things were said to me.

"Summer"
"Let us go"
"Take off"
"Hello"

Wind7

Staff
Hmm.

Sounded to me like the reply was a bit snarky...
'We cheat."

??

Wind7

Staff
The actual tape has long disappeared but, during the time when my home was badly haunted, I came home from work one day and saw a caller left a message, it was a wrong number with some dude asking for someone I didn't know to call him back.

Here's the interesting thing,
there was a kind of buzzing behind the caller's voice, it had a particular order to it.
I took the tape (micro cassette) and replayed it with my small voice recorder... Something was there.
I slowed it down to half speed.

This still makes my hair stand up.
It was a male-like voice calling out my then roommate's name.

"X is dead....he is no match...he will be dead....X is dead dead dead...."

This was around 16 years or so ago.

That particular recording was just one of a few occasions involving that old answering machine.

Sometimes there were messages flashing on the machine...yet no one had called, the caller ID was blank. There were just strange, unintelligible sounds left on the machine.

In many ways I am happy that particular recording no longer exists, when my roommate heard it, he flipped out.

I had some recordings from a local bar (now defunct) that was haunted, there were some very strange sounds from one particular night.

When I went to investigate these further the next day, they were completely erased!

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Sounds like Energy. Also sounds like before energy is said there is whispering, but cannot make it out. I have seen other EVP's where investigators ask the same question you had, and get the same response.

I have experience with documenting EVP's of my own. I really need to get around to boosting the audio quality of them, and find a good place to upload them, YouTube tends to damage the audio quality of videos.

I have a particular session from two years ago where I am at my parents house, house sitting for them while they were on vacation, I was the only person in the house and I left my recorder in the basement, you can hear me walking around upstairs a bit, and then a lady, with a British accent says "somebody is home" there were no women in the house, I am male, and there were no televisions or radios on.

I also had another session later in the year where I chatted up with an entity named Jacob. The spooky thing about that is, the woman who sold the house to my parents when they bought it in 1995, her late husband was named Jacob.

Last year I recorded some in a cemetery near me, interesting things were said to me.

"Summer"
"Let us go"
"Take off"
"Hello"
Ohh that's really interesting! I hope you get to upload them soon x

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Hmm.

'We cheat."

??
I'd love to go back but this building has since been demolished, so I often wonder what happens to spirits when something like this happens, do they move on? Or stay thinking everything is the same... Maybe I'll go back and find out x

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Hmm.

'We cheat."

??
Funnily enough this wasn't the first time I had an encounter with this male spirit, I had EVP's of him laughing at me and my most recent EVP of his is stating something quite rude, but now the building has been demolished so there's no longer a building there.