How did you find Paranormalis ?

QSUSA

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Hi. I found this site, because I was looking for examples of time travelling.

QSUSA

Hi. I found this site, because I was trying to find truth, to c if, Not only is Time Travel possible thru Multidimensional Singular Journey's of People Jumping Timelines Thru Intent+Ascension Processes, but
I wanted to know if there r Time Travelers Amongst Us.
It seems Very Possible, I wanted to find examples, All th Specific of Where+When they're from, because then if U add Multiple Dimensional +MultiGalactic+, Well, there R so many things possible.
I was looking for Time Travel examples, and came across this site.

Matt Cole

How did I find Paranormalis?
Admittedly, I was initially looking for any sites to promote my first novel. However, I have always been fascinated with the subject of paranormal. The sight looks to be active, and touches on many subjects regarding things I have always been interested in.

Terralune

Hi
I found this site due to a friend letting me know of it ....Im interested in reading about conspiracies and the paranormal so can see im going to enjoy it no end here!