How did you find Paranormalis ?

Shady Tree

I sorta just tripped over it when my roots got tangled up on some unexpected debris on an internet search for some collectables. One of those things that just pop out at ya without any warnings and of course when that happens have to follow the rabbit down the hole to another location lol.

TimeFlipper

I sorta just tripped over it when my roots got tangled up on some unexpected debris on an internet search for some collectables. One of those things that just pop out at ya without any warnings and of course when that happens have to follow the rabbit down the hole to another location lol.
Its good to see you "branching" out, and i kinda think you will enjoy your "seasons" with us all on Paranormalis (y) :D.
Congratulations on achieving 148 new leafs (likes) in the short space of time that you have been with us....It certainly seems that you have become "rooted" now within your new family of "perennials" :D

Shady Tree

Its good to see you "branching" out, and i kinda think you will enjoy your "seasons" with us all on Paranormalis (y) :D.
Congratulations on achieving 148 new leafs (likes) in the short space of time that you have been with us....It certainly seems that you have become "rooted" now within your new family of "perennials" :D
Thank you TimeFlipper, was not really paying too much attention to that but pretty soon I will have enough leafs to cover up that bald spot I have way up top on one of my high branches. Leafs never seem to grow right up there for some reason TimeFlipper lol. The roots are another health issue I have though, they are always getting tangled up in something unexpected Is kind of like tripping over an untied shoelace. Is hard to get back up when I trip but I manage somehow lol

TimeFlipper

Welcome to the very friendly nut house, where you can discuss the Paranormal with people who wont ridicule you for your beliefs (y) :)

kfander

I found the forum through Bing, as I was searching for paranormal content for a directory that I work with. Yes, I added it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad you found us! Hope you have a good time taking part in the discussion.

See you around. :)

taykair

How did I find this site? After discovering that all the forums I used to take part in are gone now, I just Googled around until I found one that looked as if it could use a resident smart-ass.

And your site is the one! Lucky you!