How do you know if you have been cursed?

solodroid

My things have been going bad for a few years and I'm beginning to think I'm cursed. How do you tell you are and how can you break it?

TnWatchdog

When things go bad for me I tell the devil he is a blanking loser and tell him to move on and leave me alone cause I don't hang out with losers. I think positive thoughts and avoid negative people who try to bring you down to their level. You don't need it so change your direction. If you hate your job...change jobs and continue changing what may be contributing to these bad years Think...the best is yet to come, believe it, and it will happen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if the curses are actually coming from yourself? You make them happen, rather than get them from someone cursing you?

I believe in positive thinking. That gotta makes a believer in negative thinking as well, right? Well, someone who's totally into negative thinking can look like he/she's cursed. But the bad things happening to that person might just come from his/her incredible amount of negative thoughts.

Does that make sense?

Wind7

Staff
The answer depends on your belief system.
What if the curses are actually coming from yourself? You make them happen, rather than get them from someone cursing you?

I believe in positive thinking. That gotta makes a believer in negative thinking as well, right? Well, someone who's totally into negative thinking can look like he/she's cursed. But the bad things happening to that person might just come from his/her incredible amount of negative thoughts.

Does that make sense?

Both make sense^^^ from the psychological end.

If it is believed that one is cursed then what often happens is a deepening of the
obsession of that certain belief and it can become more and more negative by nature.
This is the usual process of psychology and it can become quite personal,
the one whom believes they are 'cursed' will usually over develop a defense mechanism
that can trigger an overly negative view point.

I have helped in these areas by asking the individual to make a double list, two columns, same page.
Left side..List everything that is positive about their self and Right side, a list that is what they feel is
negative about their self. Place these right next to one another and see if the positives can
outweigh the negatives, to see if a connection can be made by drawing a line from the positive
to the negative. One which will outweigh the other. Positivity seems to always overrule negativity.

It's a great tool to use and it works if it's used as a personal checkpoint
and to keep with it every day.

PJ Foltz

When I lived in GA, my mom told me about a black man who came into the doctors office where she worked claiming he had a voodoo curse on him. Mom said the doctor could not find what was making him so sick. A couple days later, he was found dead and a voodoo doll with pins in the exact places where that guy was hurting was beside him. Creepy and true.

Itheblaze

If you've done someone dirty that didn't deserve it, I believe you've then activated the bad luck clause. The solutions then, would be, if possible, without making things worse, is to go back to that someone and make amends. Or, do a random kind act to a few strangers. It will balance the books, so to speak.