How do you want to die?

dancho

How do you want to die?

Riding Harley off the rim of the Grand Canyon listening to Led Zeppelin on headphones. On acid.

(borrowed from old biker mag).

CaryP

How do you want to die?

Originally posted by dancho@Nov 29 2004, 06:54 PM
Riding Harley off the rim of the Grand Canyon listening to Led Zeppelin on headphones. ?On acid.

(borrowed from old biker mag).

Dancho,

I'm liking you more and more. I'n not into acid but the bike off the Grand Canyon would be the "thing" Keep 'em going bucko.

Cary

lastdyingtree

How do you want to die?

Hmm..I know I'm gonna butcher this but...
"I'm going to eat an agreeable meal, make love to a beautiful woman, then I'm going to lie down on my big beautiful bed at the Waldorff, and blow my brains out."
Chris

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
How do you want to die?

Suffering a masive and painful heart attack whilst making lurve to an all female Scandinavian footbal team who have just finished posing for the cover of Playboy. All this in a masive jacuzzi whilst Mozart plays in the background and Vintage Meot-Chandon lies in huge crushed ice coolers and I am in my Union-Jack shorts.

Heggcellent! :lol:

CaryP

How do you want to die?

Originally posted by lastdyingtree@Nov 29 2004, 09:51 PM
\"I'm going to eat an agreeable meal, make love to a beautiful woman, then I'm going to lie down on my big beautiful bed at the Waldorff, and blow my brains out.\"
Chris

"Scent of a Woman" by Lt. Col. Frank Slade. You DA MAN Chris. How appropriate.

Cary

PyRo99

How do you want to die?

Originally posted by StarLord+Nov 16 2004, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotemain'>Death is impossible it can not be done. The vehicle may perish (the body) but not the eternal driver, the Soul.

If you are asking what choice we would like when we check out of here, I'd prefer to save another persons time here so that they may be able to learn for a longer period. I would wager that almost every single path / religion has the reference about when it's time to leave and how much our personal choice has to do with where we need to be at that moment. When it's time, it's time.

So the answer begs the obvious question, : How do we know that by saving anothers persons life here we have 'helped' them? We don't know until we check out of the physical and are able to view it on a much grander scale. It's the micro VS the macro perspective.
[/b]

Originally posted by CaryP@Nov 30 2004, 08:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lastdyingtree
@Nov 29 2004, 09:51 PM
"I'm going to eat an agreeable meal, make love to a beautiful woman, then I'm going to lie down on my big beautiful bed at the Waldorff, and blow my brains out."
Chris
[snapback]16572[/snapback]​

"Scent of a Woman" by Lt. Col. Frank Slade. You DA MAN Chris. How appropriate.

Cary
[snapback]16720[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Agreed Star.

Scent of A women, I've watched that movie so many times, even in 8th grade, I couldn't remeber the name, but it is one heck of a movie.