How Lord Vader actually came into his injuries

lamdo263

First over I'd like to say for legal reasons, that the storyline for the Star Wars series may not be fully owned by any holding company. This is so that proven through Far Sight Remote Viewing Company as well as others saying that they've had flashbacks, after viewing the beginning Star Wars movies at the theaters, this story may be in fact past real life happenings.

There is a problem with just rewriting history, as if somehow one could show the animated movie Hiawatha, to the real past Hiawatha, she might say something to the effect, " What kind of tobacco are you guys smoking? I never did swan drives off any waterfalls in a bathing suit like that "!?

While the same goes for Lord Vader, because actually he was the cornerstone of the Star Wars series. Be it known this is a major reporting. So there has to be some corrections put in place, because what the last of the movie series does with Lord Vader, is that they emasculate him and is probably not, true movie script.

These are the corrections as to how Lord Vader received his injuries. But first over, I know that Vader and this probably wasn't his proper name, was in a period when he was a younger man, of traveling making all kinds of social business connections. I kind of remember that some of these contacts, were pretty unwholesome.

Know now that his probably father was either the Emperor, or someone else in that high aristocracy, that not to his knowledge, kept constant tabs on both his doings and were-abouts. He was a followed person.

On the accident itself and the damage done to Vader probably was NOT from a light saber battle on a volcanic planet, are that I remember these facts. These incident that I'm telling you here, are from seeing them striking memory cords as past probability happenings. *The American Airlines Flight 191 at Des Plains Illinois near O'Hare Airport International. American Airlines Flight 191 - Wikipedia

*Carefully and there was a reporting that when the DC-10 had made contact with the runway, there was a split in the side-wall of the fuselage, to where a young boy who had been freed from his seat, rapidly jumped through that large crack in the aircraft and onto the runway.

This was reported at the time, but this new incident prompted a memory of Lord Vader's experience in a transport crash, as my mind's eye was taken inside of a similar craft involving Vader. The boy in the DC-10 crash, did fine and lived.

The second incident that also prompted memories of being inside of a flyable aircraft like structure, while it was under crash circumstances, is the crash scene in the movie Pitch Black. This is near the end marked 5:05 on the YouTube progress slide dial, so you don't have to sit there all day watching this movie snippet.

In that spaceship, which is a little like an aircraft in this movie, this also stirs memories, that I had been through this once before.

ON LORD VADER'S PAST OFF WORLD ASSOCIATIONS, ARE THEY MEANT AS TOYS AND IS WAS LORD VADER REALLY A SAFE KIND OF CHARICTER TO BE AROUND ? : All one has to know here, is that it seems by fate that then Vader, or whatever his true name had been, was probably on his way to a life of crime, till the supposed transport crash occurred.

I know for sure it was the Emperor that found out about this and the upper aristocracy developed a rescue plan, to where they could afford Vader a new life, power money as well as influence, but he had to accept this aristocracy. In other words, he was given abilities, as long as he worked within a new capacity with the Empire

Remember now, Vader's life story is reflected that these were terse times, with internal wars and rebellion, due to the character of civilization at that time.

I HAVE HEARD VADER WAS ALSO A FEARED MYSTIC, OR WITCH-LIKE? : This is more than likely true, due to again, the kind of company he kept prior to the accident. There's heavy suggestion that many deep curses were associated with Lord Vader, only after the accident, as the accident had changed him on a deeper level.

I do know this about him, is that many would at times go out of their way to avoid him, because of what he had become. I also know if I had children, in no way would I buy any Star Wars toys for them. In a way, Lord Vader is, was similar to a cross between some of the denizens of very bad fascist groups and Charles Manson. So even today the ledged of Lord Vader is still known by many off world alien groups and respected.

WHAT ABOUT THE SAID CURSES ASSOCIATED WITH LORD VADER, ARE THEY STILL ACTIVE? : Yes within ranges of transference, but more than likely they're family or individual protective curses. Vader himself probably had not crafted these, but people surrounding his social atmosphere and this was primarily in order to protect him. *My advice on these, is, DON'T TRY TO MEDDLE OR MESS WITH THESE CURSES IN ANY WAY. Just pass them by.

Lord Vader's soul spirit katra came to Earth about 10,000 years ago. This was out of a new deal for an asked reformation. The person who was once Lord Vader, today, might be the most pleasant, nicest person that anyone would ever want to meet.

*Again the purpose of this disclosure, was in an attempt to set issues in reporting right. Thank you.

lamdo263

He's an excellent sportsman as well.

I'd like to thank you for the light hearted media. Please don't think that I'm ungrateful, or disingenuous, but current there's a family that's suffering from what seems to be the Vader curse.

There's this lady who is an ex-actress, turned techy, involved with a computer company. She started getting light sabers and working up a kata, to where she's quite proficient with a part plastic and metal imitation of a light saber.

I didn't pay much attention to her, until I viewed her last get-together, which was with two guys who were also gaining proficiency with these light sabers. When they opened the cases, they were high quality, not cheap.

The thing that one has to remember about Star Wars lore is that part of it seems to be true. This also goes for the jinxes and curses as well.

This ladies' sister lived in a California condo and while she was gone, large rats invaded her home. They got in the walls and attacked the plastic plumbing. They ate through it, causing thousands of dollars worth of water damage. Both girls use to live in the condo together, sharing their life & times.

I'm drawing some connecting lines here and I bet it's this ex-actress, that's causing so much misery for her sister. It's almost like her older sister's become addicted to the kata dance with the light sabers and really doesn't care about anything else. This is including her sister, who owned the lease on this condo.

I instinctively knew a long time ago, that there were all kinds of bad curses associated with Star Wars. I guess the rat invasion into a relatively new condo proves my point. Thank you for your understanding, but at this point in time, not a funny subject to me. *Names withheld due to legal reasons.

OakFieldAlienz444

The Last Jedi left out one crucial thing: Luke Skywalker eventually got eaten by a chicken woman duck thing:

Obi Wan Kenobi and his bullshit lies to Luke keep getting worse and worse.
He convinced Luke to succumb to the chicken woman duck thing.

lamdo263

The Last Jedi left out one crucial thing: Luke Skywalker eventually got eaten by a chicken woman duck thing:

Obi Wan Kenobi and his bullshit lies to Luke keep getting worse and worse.
He convinced Luke to succumb to the chicken woman duck thing.
I don't remember Obiwan, Luke Skywalker and a lot of the characters in the first movie. I do remember however that black suit I was wearing and the Emperor. I remember the spaceships. I also recall a junk yard, early on somehow. But other details such as having a princess daughter and a son, I don't. Totally foreign to me in concept.

I know that I was really attached to the Emperor and did what he ordered me to do. This was a revolution we were in so obedience was paramount to adhere to.

I began to, some years after seeing Star Wars remembered the technology, which was even advanced by our standards today on this world.

After viewing the second movie, I began to remember criminal elements I had known and just what I was doing prior to my accident aboard a transport craft, which put me into the bio-assisting suit.

I do remember getting pussy as your society refers to it. I had an intact penis and testicles, they still worked. I could get pretty much any female that I wanted.

*I've got to stress here, that the Emperor did not want me to have an overtly known family. I found our through a core of remote viewers, or people that had a time viewing machine of some kind that the Emperor was bio-genetically culted. In other words from a line of specially made people. He lived to be nine hundred years old.

He did not have a queen, but in my place in that kingdom, it wasn't similar to how Prince William or Harry have it set up for them. If I would have acted like them, I would have been killed. So the message from him was, you can even get someone knocked up, but I don't want to hear about it, or have to deal with it. This point by the Emperor was very firmly put forward.

What one has to understand here, is in viewing Star Wars that your'e looking at how George Lucas in one of his incarnations, had seen Star Wars, not my view. In some cases, I don't even understand what Lucas is trying to bring forward to the script.

What you've posted here seems to make you happy and laugh, but to me, honestly, I don't understand it.

One thing still bothers me, but is really not a bother, is that people with a criminal past come up to me and ask me advice. I've never had any criminal references in this existence. I vaguely remember starting to hang around with the criminal element as a young man and this is when I was maimed in the transport crash. I've often thought that it was the Emperor himself that arranged for this to happen, but there's too great of a chance I would have bee killed.

I loved the Emperor dearly. I also feel think that they got some genetic engineering in, before I was inserted into that lady in the junk yard. Being a slave was a little easier then on a person, so it really wasn't such a drastic affair.

On our time viewing back to the Star Wars period, I now remember and this was said in a time web, they had used a machine of some sort. Vader was sent to a military academy after the accident, not before. He was an extremely lethal killer, although it is comical at times to see how this era makes light of him.

As much as I can remember. "Shrugs shoulders".

Last edited: