How many members here are Christians?

Kazper

GRADUATE
I'm a Kazbepleiediannukiest:)
Actually confirmed catholic but , I knew there was no big bearded guy in the sky, and I tell people that I believe that there is a Higher Power that created me but couldn't explain it. Which I can't. I always felt different so started to think why, I find women way to sexy and beautiful, adorable and cuddly , so I wasn't gay, or into animal, or a transtesticle, or any other something-sexual except hetero. I find it hard to be mean to anyone, even when they provoke me and would find myself apologizing for my actions even though they were the aggressor, I think for myself and never let anyone try to spew their beliefs on me, I just appease them.
I am friendly to strangers,btalk to people I don't know as if I knew them forever and help people that obviously need it.
So what ever religion that is, I am. I don't know what its called so made up my own religion which is "Kazbepleiediannukiest" which translates to nothing. lol:LOL:
lol. From all the info that I get and the info I debunk, it can is subject to change lol :p:whistle:(y):)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Inside you is the light, that they want to darken.

I had the water on my head.

I was never confirmed, for a reason.

It can still be denounced. It's what is in your heart that counts. I was forced into Catholocism and was made to be confirmed, but I am no longer Catholic. Christian, but not Catholic.

9th Wave

The problematic effect religions portray is, the underlining rule of a higher existence rather the self control of will...

In any instance whether you're christian, muslim or whatever dogma you concur within thereof, represents man as a lesser being.
Abolish religious dogma & the world would be a much more advanced place.
Also is the matrix grid in which we live at this instance, of some solar entity, inevitably will become our very destruction.

If yeshua is real, then he is of pleaidian decent.

wanda

And what denomination were you raised in?
I am a Christian. Currently I am with is called as salvation as meaning I belong to the Salvation Army Church. Most people don't realize that it's an actual church because we are known for the work we do. I say currently, because I am also a licensed Minister for the Christian church as well as the Disciples of Christ Church

Froggers

And what denomination were you raised in?

I'm christian, I was raised christian and until my adult year's my parents decided they wanted to get saved & fallow god. I believe in the lord and love my lord and savior. I just have question's to some thing's i have noticed about the bible & stuff. It dosent be i dont believe him though.

SomethingCursed

The problematic effect religions portray is, the underlining rule of a higher existence rather the self control of will...

In any instance whether you're christian, muslim or whatever dogma you concur within thereof, represents man as a lesser being.
Abolish religious dogma & the world would be a much more advanced place.
Also is the matrix grid in which we live at this instance, of some solar entity, inevitably will become our very destruction.

If yeshua is real, then he is of pleaidian decent.

It may be a more advanced place, but advanced doesn't necessarily mean better.

Religion pushes people to do stuff they otherwise wouldn't have done if not for religion. Like w/ Christians, they turn the other cheek, give $ to charity and try to be (generally speaking) good people.

Without Christianity, we might have more.. negativity and such.

Perhaps the guy you blew your horn at, has anger issues. But he's trying to get right w/ God. Without God, he may of chased you down and beat you into a bloody pulp.

More religion = less violence... waiting for the obligatory "ISLAM!" comment to come out and such, INB4 politics