How to build a working "chronovisor"

walt willis

I was given way above top secret info that time travel is real back in 1965 and that our government knew this from the Roswell crash.
It is the primary reason why the alien secrets are being kept secret and also we don't want other nations to know what we know or don't know!
There are a very few people that have been working with non humans in exchange for alien technology to keep aliens on earth a secret.
Those humans have gained great wealth using alien time travel and other high technologies.
If you follow the money you will find those few people and be killed for your efforts?

Tintin

I was given way above top secret info that time travel is real back in 1965 and that our government knew this from the Roswell crash.
It is the primary reason why the alien secrets are being kept secret and also we don't want other nations to know what we know or don't know!
There are a very few people that have been working with non humans in exchange for alien technology to keep aliens on earth a secret.
Those humans have gained great wealth using alien time travel and other high technologies.
If you follow the money you will find those few people and be killed for your efforts?
So you are one of those rich people ?

Rossco78

hello, I am from indonesia, I have had the knowledge to make chronovisor's machine. I want to make this machine. Would you like to work with me on this project?

But there are conditions, you have to be open-minded and don't tell anyone what you got from me.

agree or disagree?
Is this the schematic?

Kylian

But how do neutrinos record the future?
A wave that travels faster than the speed of light travels in time with the appropriate receiver we can receive a message from the past or the futur... neutrinos travel faster than the speed of light and cross time.

MartinTower

You need a receiver that vibrates with the mythology behind the machine. It is a machine that works only with particular souls that are connected with a particular mythology that is behind all world religions. Otherwise it does not work.
The kind of souls are musical souls based off the number 12, the kind of energy of this souls was called Vrill.