How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

steven chiverton

I suggest that the time coil do a little more protection insulation layer, so that there will be no electric shock. I have contacted Steven Gibbs about your safety.
i used a rubber coated coiled thick hevey duty guitar lead for my time coil as the inside wire are the same thickness as in the insulated ac wiring in houses here in australia

TimeFlipper

i used a rubber coated coiled thick hevey duty guitar lead for my time coil as the inside wire are the same thickness as in the insulated ac wiring in houses here in australia

You have overlooked the "dirty electrical field" being created, the problem being is the electromagnetic noise on the mains voltage wiring of your house...That noise could even be amplified more with the mains voltage passing through the electromagnet on the HDR!....At the very least, build a mains filter which would suppress the dirty RF...

Dont allow ANY wiring around your head where mains electricity is present, safety MUST come first, and my advice goes to EVERY member on Paranormalis, who might want to make an HDR! :cautious:....Evil people could even modulate the dirty electricity with very harmful low frequency pulses...I believe that has already happened some where before!!..

Last edited:

Tron1

I use it. My trips are awesome. Nothing electricity involved just to increase your chances that's all I'll prove it. By the way it helps lose weight if your fat. I was 220 last december now I am 178. From working hard and doing treatments twice a week.

jiangnanah

You'd better go Steven Gibbs to buy an HDR. Making an HDR by oneself will not only make him angry. It can't achieve the effect of astral time travel out of body.

jiangnanah

@zhangzhang Why can't we see future people? I think it's hard to build a time machine. If we can see future human beings, perhaps the time machine will be realized, opening up at most another dimension of the parallel universe.

Jedi963

i used hevey duty coiled rubbery coated guitar leeds so no wires sticking out of them at all they are better than thin telephone cables
Hi.
My name is Tomasz I have read all posts.To be honest this is more than brilliant.Mr Chiverton do you still making HDR?
I would like to buy HDR including magnet and crystals.
If You find one for sell please let me know .
Kind Regatta
Tomasz

steven chiverton

Hi. My name is Tomasz I have read all posts.To be honest this is more than brilliant.Mr Chiverton do you still making HDR? I would like to buy HDR including magnet and crystals. If You find one for sell please let me know . Kind Regatta Tomasz
Hi. My name is Tomasz I have read all posts.To be honest this is more than brilliant.Mr Chiverton do you still making HDR? I would like to buy HDR including magnet and crystals. If You find one for sell please let me know . Kind Regatta Tomasz
the reply button here wasent working hope it is now i haven't made any more hdr units the last one i have ill save for a latter date when i can find a real vortex to test it fully on , my electromagnet design is much better you can run it for more than an hour and it never gets hot i used pvc i recycled from 90 mil diameter storm water pipes for the ends but when you heat pvc to flatten it out and cut it it get temperd and harder and can break easy i sent one to eastern states here it got Brocken in transit by Australian post and i got fed up chasing the $90 for the damage of it by them i gave up as they made it hard to recoup the money lost in sending it so it wont survive the post and the copper wire i used from a 40 kilo spool has went up in price from the $176 i paid for mine into the hundred's of dollars when i last phone the place i got it from to check the price so i cant afford any more not from them rip off merchants . our electronics stores are tight asses as they dont sell enough coper wire on there small spools to make a decent electromagnet . you can only get small amounts at any electronics store here .