How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Zeirbah

Thanks!

So, the HDR is wireless, and doesn't need to be plugged into a wall?

NO! It does plug into a wall. Here is a pic showing the electrical wire coming out of the left side of the HDR.

hdr_inside.jpg

Alright, thanks for verification, because I don't see a plug on it in most of the photos, sorry if I'm asking too much. I'm only curious.

What type of plug is used to plug into the wall?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yoshian12, where are you in the world? I'm in Canada and the HDR works fine here.

If you were able to buy parts at Radio Shack, I suppose you're in the US, right?

Spirit7

The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.
Hi. I'm from Australia and have tried a few times to contact Steven Gibbs to purchase an HDR unit. He hasn't responded. Would this be because the HDR can only run on US/Canadian voltage & amperage?
Anyone heard of HDR being used or built outside the US?
I would really like to get my hands on one.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It would be expensive. You would need to duplicate the power supply. I suppose an old style generator that produces 60 cycle 120 volt sine waves would be preferred. All the newer generators produce a modified sine wave, which would not be suitable for the HDR.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
How do I build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

I've bought most of the parts at Radio Shack, and I don't know where to start at since I can't find any instructions? Anyone who has built an HDR themselves, please help!
Have you had any luck building your HDR?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've seen a few schematics on the net. I don't understand them very well.

Perhaps we can start a thread that will compile all the best schematics of the HDR from the Internet. It could be the number 1 reference for HDR plans.

@Einstein would you be comfortable sharing your schematics? You, and/or their creator(s) would have the credits, BTW.