How to Contact Aliens

Wind7

Staff
So how can one determine which entities they talk to are malevolent? Or how does one avoid communicating with those?

By setting up parameters...Sometimes it can come right down to faith.
For myself, I put up barriers of Light...but that's just me.

You can protect yourself and let's say, something responds in a way that
more or less tells you that this isn't good..likened to talking to someone you
can actually see and just somehow you know that just by their words...they are lying
or something rubs the wrong way. It's your own best instinct once you get past the realization
that you may be actually talking to...something else.

It really is that easy.

Not so much for the very bad, they lie and can trick you into believing that they are good.
You can keep these away just by being positive and invoke this during meditation,
if it feels wrong...then, it usually is. Don't respond, shut them down by silently sending positive Light filled
warmth..a good positive memory filled with anti-negativity. (Love..etc.) Do not speak to them.

It works well.

CDS

I've often wondered who/what I've come in contact with. MOST call them dead humans. I'm not so sure. They don't make any claims to be. They're deceptive for sure.

Krish

I meditate. I was told that it takes about hundred years from the time they want to contact...for Aliens to direct contact with the planet...so, hang in there...that is because in Milky Way, there is one other civilization that have space fairing civilization and they are not ready for us for about two hundred years. Of course, our past civilization is also in Milky way but we are the same.

Rest is neither here nor there....

Itheblaze

And I'm sure, these Aliens are gonna just love you, and value you as the unique human creature that you are. 'R278! I told you to hide that poo plunger behind your back! And try to smile, will you! Less resistance from this species that we'll be keeping!"

Krish

And you could be an alien to someone else...I am sure you will love them like Jesus said...thank you...

Itheblaze

If someone broke into your house, took you against your will and preformed experiments on you, then tagged you so they can keep an eye on you, maybe even pregnant you,..............you'd be ok with that? Jesus don't want you being a doormat either. If a fellow human did that to another, we'd throw his sorry tail in jail!

Krish

Yes...let us find the culprit and smoke them...I am all for Military Strength...as a Warrior myself...with full Engineering Capabilities to the Ultimate...

TuesdayMcBob

I deliver construction materials to aliens on a near daily basis.
They are mostly unwilling to interpret basic hand gestures. They just say "No speak english".
And to be fair, I'm just as unwilling to learn their language as they are mine.

If you want to see them yourself, just go to any large construction site in the south.