How to Contact Aliens

LisaTiffany

I was thinking piano scales, but the odd part is they work almost like an intercom, every time I hear them I know there is some audio chat coming. I also sometimes get what can only be described as a vintage car horn, have you ever gotten that yourself?

Krish

I've been practising meditation and astral travel for many years now and while I can definitely say I've come in contact with human entities that were at one time living on this earth I can't say I've ever came across what most people would refer to as aliens.

You know, there was Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva....etc...they were/are aliens...has four arms and ESP between their eye brows....perhaps you can see them...not Monkey with them of course....since they are older than our solar system.....

Derrick C.

I deliver construction materials to aliens on a near daily basis.
They are mostly unwilling to interpret basic hand gestures. They just say "No speak english".
And to be fair, I'm just as unwilling to learn their language as they are mine.

If you want to see them yourself, just go to any large construction site in the south.
LOL illegal aliens HA wish the real aliens would take those lazy illegal law breaking @%@#% off this planet :)

Carl Miller

Hi Carl:

They are becoming more brazen every year. First I did notice "alien" dolls with big eyes and alien features; most of these are available in asia.

2059299599_a1b3ffa3dc.jpg

Then kids in school started reporting "hybrids" so close to human they could pass. However, they lacked knowledge of the latest rap groups.

hybrid-children-300x273.jpg

Next came hybrids that are more alien and we are seeing some in groceries. This is a gradual process. Humans are being conditioned to accept others who are different and if any one complains that is hate speech and they are full of racism. Laws against illegal aliens are not being enforced any more.

President Obama’s Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement

1.jpg

Finally, the end stage will be obvious looking aliens living among us. If any one complains that will be accuse of racism. After all, we must accept every one.

HR-TOR-Hybrid-Girl-Golden-Eyes.jpg

Carl Miller

Being watched closer, attentively, carefully, we can all be considered hybrids. In fact if we will observe our 'animal behavior', that instinctual side of us. Hey i do go in for the paranormal but i am not alienated from my human nature. At times the club cannot handle me and i never pose as if i were a saint. But at the same time there is another part of me, a hybrid side, the side that allows me to manifest psychic abilities and let me roam into someone else's mind. i guess the latter side of me has learned some tricks by ETs.

Krish

I've been practising meditation and astral travel for many years now and while I can definitely say I've come in contact with human entities that were at one time living on this earth I can't say I've ever came across what most people would refer to as aliens.

You know, there was Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva....etc...they were/are aliens...has four arms and ESP between their eye brows....perhaps you can see them...not Monkey with them of course....since they are older than our solar system.....

Just forget what I said...Trying to delete it but did not work....Thank you all....

I gave up on Paranormal site and quitting it...no point getting involved with humans in this area who want to know more but are afraid to learn it....it happened in another site. But like NGOs, and Economists it is a bad place for aliens.....thanks...

Last edited:

Poison Pen

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?

Don't know if this is it:

A Guide for Initiating Contact with Extraterrestrials

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's definitely close to the one I found back then, although I can't remember it clearly.

I like the part about foods that bring down your vibration rates. I have no idea how legit it is to believe that, but I think it makes some sense.

Carl Miller

Hello, you mentioned Krishna, Shiva.... Now it occurred to me something i listened to from the supposed alien communicator named Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka. He claims Jesus' body was hybridised, as well as Krishna's, Shiva's and many other Gods' and Goddesses'.

Carl Miller

I suggest another possibility into this topic. Perhaps if we could consider the abductive process from the alien point of view we might be closer to the truth about meeting with Ets. Most probably such encounters do not happen just following someone's wish as in response of a click from the fingers. Studying Dr. David Jacobs carefully something pop out smelling truth relating to alien abduction phenomena and that is the fact that an alien abduction episode rarely happens by chance. But it is just another episode among many of others as if they were all together chapters from a novel, episodes from a soup opera, just another game in a long serie from the volleyball league championship. The overwhelming psychological transformative event that represented an encounter of the 4th grade, in which the experiencer watched the alien craft hovering swinging softly in the sky at a distance, can be viewed as an encounter that the abductee was aware of among thousands about which he cannot tell anything. So, maybe the encounters are just a part of the alien agenda relating to that specific person. They may be pre ordained as part of the alien side plan.