How to know if a Vortex leads to the past, future or a parallel dimension?

TimeFlipper

Thats good to hear, but if you do get a reading on your EM detector, look for the strongest signal which should be the centre of of the Vortex..
But i hold no responsibilities for you if you suddenly get teleported into another dimension that only contains ugly females, and you cannot find a way back into our dimension ::LOL:: :LOL:

brian jj

Thats good to hear, but if you do get a reading on your EM detector, look for the strongest signal which should be the centre of of the Vortex..
But i hold no responsibilities for you if you suddenly get teleported into another dimension that only contains ugly females, and you cannot find a way back into our dimension ::LOL:: :LOL:
better ugly females than no females at all.

Doc 05

Zenith
If you are able to find a vortex with dowsing rods you should be able to use a pendulum to determine if said vortex goes forwards, backwards, or both (or that you found an old septic tank).

Doc 05

Zenith
This might help in finding vortexes in your area:
Magnetic anomaly maps and data for North America

steven chiverton

this probably dosent fit this topic but ill share it anyhow today i unplugged the ghost box cable from my psb7 spirit radio and decided to try an experiment using my digital shortwave radio ,so i started at shortwave 3 and went through the bands and i was getting mostly what sounds like particles hitting a microphone so as i went through some bands i started receiving something a reception in some foreign language and the bizarre thing about this signal was it wasent registering on the sensitive signal meter not even a bar so the question is where's it coming from its not registering and yet its coming through ok but i can't understand the language i wonder its its a signal from another time or other , ive had weak signals before and with at least one bar of the digital meter but to come in so loud and clear and read nothing's like it dosent exist well in our time line anyhow

TimeFlipper

What was the frequency the foreign voice was heard on?...Also when you were receiving that voice, was your radio tuner directly in the centre of the frequency, or could it have been at the side of centre, like a passband frequency?....Was that voice on AM, FM, or SSB? :)..

steven chiverton

dident take notice of other details as i was just trying different bands etc and frequencies i was tuning manually through them i tried it again and see that even when the signal meter has no bars it can still get a reception with no meter reading which is odd

TimeFlipper

dident take notice of other details as i was just trying different bands etc and frequencies i was tuning manually through them i tried it again and see that even when the signal meter has no bars it can still get a reception with no meter reading which is odd

I think i might have sorted it out for you....I used one of my old analogue radios that covers Long Wave, Medium Wave and VHF...I think we can rule out VHF as the antenna is a vertical piece of metal....I went onto the Medium Wave band and discovered a strong signal that did not register on the signal meter, but when i changed the direction of the radio, the signal meter came on fully....As you are aware, the antenna is a Ferrite Rod with two sets of windings on it, one for Medium Wave and the other for Long Wave...The Ferrite Rod is a "Directional Antenna", therefore iam guessing that your Digital Radio has a similar antenna configuration to an Analogue Radio(y):cool:.....I wont charge you for my time on this occasion Cobber, as i happen to like problem solving (y):D..