How to tell if one may be a time traveller

Jujube

Are there any tell-tale signs that one has time-travelled perhaps In the future, and had come back into my past, or present moment?

Often when I return to my flat it appears things have been moved about or disappeared. This has been happening routinely, for years, various locations I have lived. Is it plausible to assume that perhaps It’s my own self? Suppose that I needed something, so I borrowed from myself?

Appreciate the responses if any. Cheers

Last edited:

steven chiverton

if you have items vanish then re apear its not what you might think it was said that your items were never gone in your reality so youve changed reality where the items dident exist in then switched back to your own reality where the items are still there

MODAT7

@Jujube: Scattered around there are some programs that you can use a simple webcam with and monitor your surroundings. I'd recommend starting with those to try and track down your moved/disappearing stuff. It's usually best to keep the camera off to the side and semi-hidden so it isn't obvious. If it really is you who is time travelling, you'll get a picture of yourself. Otherwise you might catch a government agent bugging your flat.

Beholder

In Terminator, time travelers are exposed from out of place expressions, such as "carrots and apples".

Someone who was off the cob bumping gum with the giggle juice until the elephant ears showed up with convincers, propably had a good time at a 1930's speakeasy. Either by being very old and forgetting recent memories, or using a time machine.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are there any tell-tale signs that one has time-travelled perhaps In the future, and had come back into my past, or present moment?

Often when I return to my flat it appears things have been moved about or disappeared. This has been happening routinely, for years, various locations I have lived. Is it plausible to assume that perhaps It’s my own self? Suppose that I needed something, so I borrowed from myself?

Pass @Einstein 's test.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Also, I don't know about your location, but in the U.S. maintenance and insect control can enter your apartment at any time without notice, even if you aren't there.

Beholder

Also, I don't know about your location, but in the U.S. maintenance and insect control can enter your apartment at any time without notice, even if you aren't there.
dale-gribble-dales-dead-bug.jpg

Thought I heard a roach in your fridge.