Howdy!

CaryP

Howdy!

Welcome to the plantation Lexx. We're doing better than most, not as good as some, but ain't that about how it is in life.

Cary

PyRo99

Howdy!

Welcome to the board Lex!

Yehaw! CaryP said it all. Doin' good though. And you Lex?

:love:

Pyro

Lexx

Howdy!

Thanks Cary and Pyro! :)
I've been a little sad that I'm on a timeline that Bush
won the election... :(

Alyxavior

Howdy!

The longer you take to accept that it happened, and unless you take action to change the fact that he did win the election, the longer it will be for you to take control of where you are.

At least you are aware of the base of your sadness. That is a key factor in getting over it.

Expressing yourself and communicating yourself in a constructive and creative manner allows for greater growth for both you and those around you. Picture yourself as a pebble in a pond. Greater control over yourself leads to a larger area of control, and responsibility.

Hmm. *looks up* *nod* All true, as far as I am in the *now* of my existence...

Welcome, and I hope the above didn't scare you too much. It came to me...and I typed it out. Felt right, you know...

Now is the time. Here is the place.

Lexx

Howdy!

Originally posted by Alyxavior@Nov 15 2004, 02:22 AM
The longer you take to accept that it happened, and unless you take action to change the fact that he did win the election, the longer it will be for you to take control of where you are.

At least you are aware of the base of your sadness. That is a key factor in getting over it.

Expressing yourself and communicating yourself in a constructive and creative manner allows for greater growth for both you and those around you. Picture yourself as a pebble in a pond. Greater control over yourself leads to a larger area of control, and responsibility.

Hmm. *looks up* *nod* All true, as far as I am in the *now* of my existence...

Welcome, and I hope the above didn't scare you too much. It came to me...and I typed it out. Felt right, you know...

Now is the time. Here is the place.
LOL!! Who said I have not accepeted it??? You assume too much!!!!!!!