Huge Lie Trump Colluded With Russians In 2016, Many People Arrested By FBI In The Scam!!

I watched it live. There was no riot. 5 people were “let in”. Videos are available if you look. People had phones with them. It was all a theater act.
Boy are you blind.......Never seen anyone eat up with Trump Funk that bad...Face it, he was the worst President since Carter....Only Carter knew when to shut up...So I suppose all those people being arrested are crisis actors huh?

Up to me they would all hang! TF never thought you would be conned by this...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Boy are you blind.......Never seen anyone eat up with Trump Funk that bad...Face it, he was the worst President since Carter....Only Carter knew when to shut up...So I suppose all those people being arrested are crisis actors huh?

Up to me they would all hang! TF never thought you would be conned by this...

I disagree. And you apparently didn't watch the event. I don't understand how a wonderful economy could make someone hate a president.
I'll take his "mean tweets" over this current shit any day. At least he was real.

I disagree. And you apparently didn't watch the event. I don't understand how a wonderful economy could make someone hate a president.
I'll take his "mean tweets" over this current shit any day. At least he was real.
He was an idiot..His closest relative was an alligator and even they know when to shut the hell up..And YES I SEEN THE DAMN event and there were a HELL OF A LOT more than 5 DAMN people there!!!~

Outta here! This is getting no where except me getting banned...