Huge Lie Trump Colluded With Russians In 2016, Many People Arrested By FBI In The Scam!!

JasperMoon

I need to see the list of names. Some of my friends work in Washington.

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats an Australiam news website owned by Murdoch, ya would want to see something closer to the USA to confirm this but its probably right wing propaganda pushing on from election fraud unproven and then the Jan 6 trainwreck.

TimeFlipper

Thats an Australiam news website owned by Murdoch, ya would want to see something closer to the USA to confirm this but its probably right wing propaganda pushing on from election fraud unproven and then the Jan 6 trainwreck.
Typical Left Wing follower, saying that the video with all its evidence of the lies (The Steele Dossier, the Clintons etc) told about President Trump including FBI investigations and arrests, is merely "Right Wing Propaganda" o_O :fp:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Come up with some better fake news. During the last year how many times did we hear fakes news from the reps well turn it around i guess lol.

@JasperMoon ask him for a list hes just pure posting cause hes hates the left of politics he would have no idea about actual listing of names.

Everything was fake news according to the alligator mouthed Trump.....He could not keep his damn mouth shut and Biden cannot stay awake! Well those of you who voted for both these morons you got what you ask for...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Everything was fake news according to the alligator mouthed Trump.....He could not keep his damn mouth shut and Biden cannot stay awake! Well those of you who voted for both these morons you got what you ask for...

Except there was a lot of evidence of voter fraud.

No matter which party did the cheating, nobody should want voter fraud. It means we live in a dictatorship where someone else decides who the leader is.
Who would want that?

TimeFlipper

Come up with some better fake news. During the last year how many times did we hear fakes news from the reps well turn it around i guess lol.

@JasperMoon ask him for a list hes just pure posting cause hes hates the left of politics he would have no idea about actual listing of names.
Contact the FBI regarding their recent involvement in these scams that even includes the Clintons and Far Left Democrats, and dont forget to check out the "Steele Dossier" my old friend...America is being destroyed and humiliated thanks to that left wing fake president that doesnt even know what day it is and forgets most of what he has to say during interviews without his teleprompter...

Last edited:
Except there was a lot of evidence of voter fraud.

No matter which party did the cheating, nobody should want voter fraud. It means we live in a dictatorship where someone else decides who the leader is.
Who would want tharu.p supporter huh...
Trump supporter huh...Him and his cronies should have been strung up for what happened at the Capitol.....But I suppose they will do has they always do.. Pat them on hand and say don't do it again! Trump would have yelled voter fraud if he had been the only one running.....Now we are out an alligator mouth and hello dementia!

There has been a slow destruction of the US since 2019 and that damn virus! It is the end of the US has we know it!

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Trump supporter huh...Him and his cronies should have been strung up for what happened at the Capitol.....But I suppose they will do has they always do.. Pat them on hand and say don't do it again! Trump would have yelled voter fraud if he had been the only one running.....Now we are out an alligator mouth and hello dementia!

There has been a slow destruction of the US since 2019 and that damn virus! It is the end of the US has we know it!

I watched it live. There was no riot. 5 people were “let in”. Videos are available if you look. People had phones with them. It was all a theater act.