Human Hybrids: What do you think of these videos? Authentic?

titorite

Have you seen that starchild skull?

Birth defects do indeed exist. Head shappers are fucked up folks. But a total lack of a sinusoid cavity is even more fucked up. The starchild skull is worth investigating more.

Frodo jedi love.... his vid....

ugh...

I heard the singing and I could no go farther. ..........................I can't. As an intelligent US citizen that can not stop the government I was born into... I try, but trying and failing means fail.... This is the US gov were talking about here.... Iraq. DU... Depleted Uranium ....birth defects. The US is guilty of so many war crimes.... We.... THEY owe. I opposed them... it... that,... Fuck me If I tried and failed. DU is sick shit. It has no purpose in a shell casing other than to cause lasting traumatic effects.... Aint shit a DU bullet can do that is comparison to a rail bullet or a laser. Cause in this day an age energy production is efficient and laser can surpass bullets. If we can move past the older paradigms.

War for profit fucking sucks.

Samstwitch

Birth defects do indeed exist. Head shappers are fucked up folks. But a total lack of a sinusoid cavity is even more fucked up. The starchild skull is worth investigating more.

Hi Titorite,

On another thread where you mentioned the starchild skull, I posted a reply explaining what that deformation is caused from. Check out my Post #8 (CLICK ME)

Yes i have heard of and watched a great deal on the subject of the starchild skull. More so on the starchild itself. The us government are sorry for the shit they have caused. And They are the ones who need to be worried should something on a great scale happen. Because they are the ones who enjoy covering up as much as possible. Thinking we walk around with our eyes wide closed so to speak. Yes there is alot going on in iraq that is not being spoke of either. That is affecting the animal and insect life over there. But I just posted a new vid and i like it is Compelling i believe. Love and Light Friends Vamp :);):D:eek::ROFLMAO:o_0:p:cool: LMAO I can't resist the little faced people lol.

Frodo jedi love.... his vid....

ugh...
Couldn't help but notice that you posted this at 12:12 am. I always make a wish. But definitely a good thing when the numbers line up. Oh also since im talking about numbers Today is 12-11-11. I have a thing with numbers or they seem to stand out to me. Anyways A little indicator that you are probably a gifted one. Hugs Vamp :)
I heard the singing and I could no go farther. ..........................I can't. As an intelligent US citizen that can not stop the government I was born into... I try, but trying and failing means fail.... This is the US gov were talking about here.... Iraq. DU... Depleted Uranium ....birth defects. The US is guilty of so many war crimes.... We.... THEY owe. I opposed them... it... that,... Fuck me If I tried and failed. DU is sick shit. It has no purpose in a shell casing other than to cause lasting traumatic effects.... Aint shit a DU bullet can do that is comparison to a rail bullet or a laser. Cause in this day an age energy production is efficient and laser can surpass bullets. If we can move past the older paradigms.

War for profit fucking sucks.

We have that same thing here in the "deep South" and Appalachian Mts. but we jest refer to it as "in-breeding'. You know what mothers and sons do together and fathers and daughters do together. You can keep on with each new generation, once the females get old enough. Stories of such go back 200 yrs. to the first settlers. Seems incest was common and on those cold winter nights, well heck, somebody had to have started it somewhere.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you, Peregrinl and Vamp1r3Goddess for your great insight into this rare birth defect called Harltquuin Fetus. Like most people we have never heard of this condition by its medical terms. Without your insight into the rare birth defect we would've thought an assumed the pictures
probably could be real. I am always interested in learning more about the real world around us as are so many other members of this form. And thank you for keeping us on the narrow strait path of reality.

I believe the video is real? YES, when I say real I really mean something flesh and blood. Pictures of high-bred ET's, probably not. What I believe we have is a newborn human with severe DNA damage.

This damage could come from many things. Atomic radiation similar to the problems found in Japan. In The years to come Japan probably will have many examples of similar DNA damage that will be documented by their government and buried away in files for the world never to see. This planet has been bombarded with solar flares of high magnitudes, radio waves from cell phone towers, satellites in the sky, and high power lines running through neighborhoods and cities. All of these will contribute to DNA damage and chromosome damage in the human body as well as our animal populations.

I personally believe there are many high-bred ET's being born every year. We will not see these pictures or examples, because it's happening out of sight of this planet's population. On distant planets and space craft, the DNA and chromosomes research is going on to perfect a high-bred of human and ET origin. When will we see the results? I have no clue.

After reviewing the video I felt very sad for the newborn, because they will never experience life the same way the rest of us do. Life expectancy was probably hours or days. It also probably had internal problems as well as the external which we could see. My prayers go out to the family of the newborn and hope they realize they've done absolutely nothing wrong. It's a freak of nature we have no control over and this will happen again and again for reasons stated above.

First let me say i like your quote "Time Travel is the only way to Travel" I agree with all that you said on solar flares and ets many topics you hit on. Ommpur did you notice the recent solar flare we just had. Was supposed to be on a very large scale. Also i have to mention the increase in ufos. Seems to going in cycles in the same months each year from what ive gathered. The eclipse was big for sightings in december. Also there seems to be a big cosmic shift that has been building for sometime. Those points i would like to point out. Yes lots of things can affect people's cell phones like high vibration and frequency. I do like you ideas and look forward to more of your posts. Thought provoking to say the least which is a compliment. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :):cool:

josiah

This is supposed to be a "Reptilian Hybrid Baby". It certainly looks like one. Is it real? What do you think?

This is supposed to be a "Half Human Half Frog/anecephalic baby". To me, it looks real enough. I don't know what to think about it. What do you think?

I have no answers. I just find them very interesting. These are not the Alien-Human hybrids that I have posted about on other threads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin-type_ichthyosis

This is actually a disorder of the skin (though rare). There are several healthy survivors of this condition alive today. One such survivor is mentioned in the above wikipedia article. As this survivor is not known to be physiologically alien in any way, I would call this video a busted myth.