hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

Dr Zaius

Perhaps you can enlighten me on this, but why wouldn't an old style tv degaussing coil work for your purposes?

TimeFlipper

@Dr Zaius I take your point, but after seeing Stevens excellent engineering abilities, i think he would have opted for the "traditional" way of making his electromagnet..lets see what he has to say ;) :D

steven chiverton

yes at first i tested the tv degaussing wands for the old style picture tube tvs but they get hot faster and and die faster so i made my own i used high tempiture polymide kapton tape used for motors and transformers and after that high tempiture silicon tape self fusing none sticky tape which is wrapped over the final layer and i brought a whopping 40 kilo roll of tripple enammeld coated 21 awg wire to wind my electromagnets with

steven chiverton

hears the cheapest alternate thing to the hyper dimensional resonators electromagnet the em pump it effects the watch the same way as the hyper dimensional electromagnet dose and a cell phone sensor reacts the same way to both of them .

TimeFlipper

Steve i love your engineering abilities and enthusiasm you have for your projects, but in this case when the EM pump in the pyramid is held "very close" to your watch (near to the bottom of the pyramid) it makes the second hand go faster, however when you put the top of the pyramid against your watch, which is now "further away" from the EM pump, it obviously wont work because it needs very close proximity to the magnet...

steven chiverton

at least it works and the cell phones sensor reacts exactly the same near the em pump as it dose near the hdr electromagnet and since ive done some more testing ive got no more headaches and sleep well and dream well but the only thing that kept me awake early this morning was another Frankenstein's brain storm idea going through me head lets see what pyramid power on top of this can do just have to make a steady non vibrating platform for it and then line it towards the north, at least the em feilds are stronger at the sides than the top

TimeFlipper

What are you trying to prove though Steve, and what exactly do you mean about the reaction to your cell phone sensor?
It seems to me that your cell phone is just picking up some electrical interference from the EM pump, similar to what is happening to your watch mate..but what exactly are you trying to do?

steven chiverton

What are you trying to prove though Steve, and what exactly do you mean about the reaction to your cell phone sensor?
It seems to me that your cell phone is just picking up some electrical interference from the EM pump, similar to what is happening to your watch mate..but what exactly are you trying to do?
4 meters is the far est away my cell phone sensor can pick up the em feilds from the em pump and with the smaller one less i think as strange as it is , so the hdr electromagnet and em pump fields react the same to the cell phone sensor its not the electrical its the magnetic fields its sensing , nothing else to prove just that i get same sensor results with hdr electromagnet as i do with the em pump, at 4 meters away i watch the needle movement and as i move closer it gets to the spot where the beeper starts beeping, i can try the magnetized needle floating on salt water if i want absolute max range