hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

TimeFlipper

Steve, it is possible for a cell phone to develope minor magnetic interference that upsets their inbuilt magnetic compasses but this only happens if a magnet it placed directly onto the the cell fone, this wont happen at a distance of 4 meters and i still feel that you are getting electrical interference of some sort....Perhaps you could make an experiment where you eliminate the electric motor from the EM pump and turn the magnets by hand, 4 meters away from your cell phone and see what happens :)

steven chiverton

Steve, it is possible for a cell phone to develope minor magnetic interference that upsets their inbuilt magnetic compasses but this only happens if a magnet it placed directly onto the the cell fone, this wont happen at a distance of 4 meters and i still feel that you are getting electrical interference of some sort....Perhaps you could make an experiment where you eliminate the electric motor from the EM pump and turn the magnets by hand, 4 meters away from your cell phone and see what happens :)
just run an electric motor the same as the ones i used in the em pump, but leave off the magnets then i can measure it with and without
then measure the range of detection without the magnets then with the magnets

steven chiverton

hears the latest newest hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet design, and it handles the Australian 240 volts ac at 50 hertz no problem and first test it only gets barely warm the solution was to use a thicker diameter mild steel bar at 2 inches diameter by 11 inches long , after i added the coil wound spacers i adjusted them so to wind 8.7 inches long between them and 8.7 is the reverse figure for the 7.8 hertz Schumann resonance i added a switch and this makes it very easier to use now and it still spins a watch

Attachments

• new electromagnet deisgn .jpg
    new electromagnet deisgn .jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 6
  • new electromagnet design for australian 240vac 50 hertz voltage.jpg
    new electromagnet design for australian 240vac 50 hertz voltage.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

steven chiverton

since ive found out that even the em pump can spin a watch handel fast like the electromagnetic fields of the hdrs electromagnet dose
i find a video with something in it that even this em pump can do that the electromagnet dosent do or maybe of i set my electromagnet up for an hour run and film it in night vision in the dark maybe it to will move objects around like in this video.

Himalayan Hermit

Why do we need to confuse spinning of watch needles I've always wondered. Carlos Novella's videos were also never clear to me. OK if you the electromag makes needles spin. It has nothing to do with changing time or time travel. Clock is just a measure, not time itself.
That brings me to the point that I will be trying out my HDR finally after my last OBE in 2011 !!!

steven chiverton

its the quartz crystal inside the watch i think reacts with the hdr electromagnet and they say a time feild is created well i dont follow that yet as if a watch moves then time dosent only the time keeping of the watch i , so yes theres a few questions about it all to

TimeFlipper

its the quartz crystal inside the watch i think reacts with the hdr electromagnet and they say a time feild is created well i dont follow that yet as if a watch moves then time dosent only the time keeping of the watch i , so yes theres a few questions about it all to

Well said Steve...Questions "always" have to be asked about the HDR, its just a pity that the author of the above video clip decided that Paranormalis and other similar web sites are NOT allowed to directly view AND comment on it, i wonder why? ;) :ROFLMAO:..