Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Scarecrow

Yes, Gibbs ran an HDR 24/7 for "home protection"
and to charge / imprint newly constructed HDRs.

@Hbuzzy13 provided us with a photo of the set up.

It shows a new HDR control box,
under a double stacked metal pyramid,
with a well used electromagnet touching the pyramid base,
next to a large plasma globe.

All this is on a wooden table, under which the new HDRs were stored.

I can't find the uploaded photo right now, but it's here on this site,
(unless that last time-line jump we ALL just made wiped it out) ;)

Unfortunately, you can’t leave the magnet running 24/7, you would melt the tape securing the magnetic wiring wrapped around a steel bar! 1/2 of the units strength not activated in this scenario, it would be seriously undermining the power of this device just using the radionic portion of the machine.

You are correct it can be used for anything you have confidence in doing! I had done the above, when I was a beginner in all this, I didn’t use the magnet, kept the switch off! Only running the power of the specimen chamber and the time stabilizer switched to ”on” . Essentially, you are using a basic radionic machine! If you have strong meditative approaches, my guess is, you will channel that through the machine!

Beside myself and a few supporters, who are left owning his original HDR here and now, the best source about what Gibbs done or would do in the early 80’s and beyond until his passing, HdRkid would be a good source of information to get from him. Question: Since there are no new HDR’s being built and if there are, let us know! I purchased a 1995 and a 2004 model as a backup just in case the scenario changes! As long as, there is only a thin market to sell too, most new builders will charge double or triple for the same type of device!

The only person I would trust is my Aussy friend, who built the HDR according to specs! I offered him a $1000.00 but life intervened back then and he no longer had is work bench area with all the parts etc. I am not afraid to pay fair wage for designing and building something like the HDR because they do work. He knows my offer still stands! I received a huge amount of information from Steven from 2000 up to his passing! This information helped me to broaden my time travel experiments. I don’t build devices, I buy them! I’ve know Steven so long other than the HDrKid and Gibbs never, ever changes his stories in all those years! I met him in 2001!

Yikes, borrowed time catches up with the last train at the station! Soon, a new kind of researcher will come on the scene who replaces this older generation. There is a device that actually worked but not in the way you would understand.

Kozyrev Mirror​

Humans, placed into the spirals, allegedly experienced anomalous psycho-physical sensations.[4]

Kozyrev mirrors were shown in a documentary on the Russian state TV channel[5] and articles about them were published in tabloid newspapers in Russia and Ukraine[6] but not in scientific journals.

There is a claim that during one of early experiments in the arctic village of Dixon, scientists placed an ancient symbol of Trinity into a mirror installation, and perceived a field of force around the setup. The experiment was led by Vlail Kaznacheev, of the Russian Academy of Medical Science.

jiangnanah

Theoretically, the use of HDR inside the Kozyrev mirror could trigger some effects if it follows the working principle of HDR, i.e. by generating pulsed magnetic fields and scalar electromagnetic waves. These effects may include:

Enhanced Perception: According to some theories, scalar waves may affect a person's consciousness and perception, so the use of HDR may enhance a person's perception, making them more sensitive to their surroundings or themselves.

Altered state of consciousness: Scalar electromagnetic waves are said to affect a person's state of consciousness, potentially leading to relaxation, meditation, or other alterations in the state of consciousness.

Psychological effects: Some people claim that the use of HDR may cause psychological changes, such as mood swings, hallucinations, or other psychological phenomena.

Possible Medical Effects: If HDR does produce scalar magnetic fields, then it may have some effects on the human body, including possible medical effects such as relieving pain, promoting rest, etc.

It is important to note that the above is only a speculation about the possible effects based on how HDR works and the hypothetical effect of Kozyrev's mirror, and there is no scientific evidence to support these speculations. In fact, the authenticity of these devices and effects is still controversial and unknown, and further research and verification are needed.

Thelema

How does one even get an HDR, now that Gibbs has passed away? I suppose you could just make one, but that's more technical knowledge than I have.

Side question for the Gibbs experts: On another website, someone claimed that Gibbs was highly religious and believed that you needed permission from Jesus to use the HDR effectively. Was that something he actually said?

Stanley

How does one even get an HDR, now that Gibbs has passed away? I suppose you could just make one, but that's more technical knowledge than I have.

Side question for the Gibbs experts: On another website, someone claimed that Gibbs was highly religious and believed that you needed permission from Jesus to use the HDR effectively. Was that something he actually said?
You have to know how to listen to Steven L Gibbs

Himalayan Hermit

Not directly, but he did bring up Jesus quite a bit and was definitely religious. I've listened to almost all of his interviews and he was often asked questions such as "what does religion or humanly made morals have to do with using HDR". To this, all he said was "why would creator allow a person with bad intentions to travel through time". Take it or leave it, but don't spend too much time on this :p

But yes, he did say to "pray" before using it, so you're blessed. He also said that people who misused or abused HDR were usually dealt in spiritual ways.

lamdo263

How the HDR works is it overload the scalier quotient of the body so an element of your soul body copy is pushed out like a wet bar of soap. This copy with body outline image roughing goes wherever the director is set for. When the body soul combination arrives, it is minus a true physical body, but can it seems by milking timeline potentials manifest a copy that comes off as another local to that time of being, representation.

This is why when one uses an HDR they try to blend in with the visiting timeline. So you don't become noticed.

The body part that is left functions on a semi-backup for the human soul but is not re-countenance of true body soul reactions. This body part more or less minds the store while the spirit manifest is off at another destination.

When the time or frequency location is complete by the all-seeing soul and returns, it cannot successfully enter the body till the original body sending host sleeps. Then and only then can the physical and ethical soul recombine.

Other distance sending time jumping devices act differently than an HDR. But know & there's a chance in breaking cautionary OEM HDR use rules, is one can use an HDR with a Tesla coil to envelope to another time. This has to be a portable DC motor of sorts, but I don't know about converted AC use from DC in time travel units per say but suppose it's possible.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Not directly, but he did bring up Jesus quite a bit and was definitely religious. I've listened to almost all of his interviews and he was often asked questions such as "what does religion or humanly made morals have to do with using HDR". To this, all he said was "why would creator allow a person with bad intentions to travel through time". Take it or leave it, but don't spend too much time on this :p

But yes, he did say to "pray" before using it, so you're blessed. He also said that people who misused or abused HDR were usually dealt in spiritual ways.
The soul spirit connection that goes to the future may in some way, more or less also fit Tulpa's description. And I quote from a book preface in this say, starting @ >
Tulpas are created either through a deliberate act of individual will or unintentionally from the thoughts of numerous people. The tulpa was first described by Alexandra David-Néel (1868–1969) in Magic and Mystery in Tibet (1929) and is still regarded as a Tibetan concept.
Author: Natasha L. Mikles, Joseph P. Laycock
Publish Year: 2015 //

A true tulpa is a metaphysically caused manifestation, through conjuring etc., other methods. However a human in partiality via use of an HDR has some qualities of a Tula, so there arises the controversy in saying what the travel elements for humans, is about as vested as their physio mental status during that time or distance jump?

*Remember however, in similar fashion to the espoused US Navy Philadelphia Shipyard used Tesla body worn tesla jump units, it seems that the entire person, along with their souls are permitted in this time-space jump. So, there's a question do some HDR users, utilize additions to the HDR allowing the body to also slip into a space and time envelop so they don't have to return to their original point if departure?

*Additional sources, also enter the search, (Tulpas conjured in Tibet).