Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo

Hi, I will begin by saying that Hugo is not my real name which I’m declining to use out of fear of reprisals against myself or family for what I’m about to disclose... I'm a CERN engineer involved in a side project backed by a UK company in to time travel... What I discover when I was recruited in and went to work on the project... Was a full functioning time machines had been found sometime ago in the 90's and was currently been subject to reverse engineering... Applying the fruits of this research, I along with several other have witnessed and experienced the phenomena of time travel... I’m blowing the whistle to bring what I think is a dangerous advancement to people awareness, to stop it or at least control it...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi Hugo Welcome to Paranormalis :)
Can you give us some details of the time machine please? :)

tflofasho

Hmm... sounds legit... I'm not gonna lie, I actually completely believe this fellow...

But at the same time... it's wayyyyy too good to be true... but I can't help but actually come to want to believe you...

I take it you can't present proof lest you be tailed and followed or what's the deal?

If you're whistleblowing, why not just throw some evidence our way? The law's going to throw the book at you either way.

tflofasho

Rather, is there any way you can throw some of that stuff our way to actually travel to the past and change it? Or are there rules to that too?

Angelhoney

If it's really possible to time travel. Please please help me to travel back to 2015. It's very important.

TimeFlipper

Rather, is there any way you can throw some of that stuff our way to actually travel to the past and change it? Or are there rules to that too?
If all this true and CERN is involved, you can bet there`s going to be a massive amount of power involved and they would need their power station as a "cover", because any other power station owner would ask questions as to what they wanted it for..;)

Hugo

Hmm... sounds legit... I'm not gonna lie, I actually completely believe this fellow...

But at the same time... it's wayyyyy too good to be true... but I can't help but actually come to want to believe you...

I take it you can't present proof lest you be tailed and followed or what's the deal?

If you're whistleblowing, why not just throw some evidence our way? The law's going to throw the book at you either way.

I dearly hope someone out there believes me as arguably this is the most dangerous technological advancement of the 21st... I'm going to attempt to supply as much info as possible... The time machines there are more than one, are currently undergoing test runs...

ZeoEmeraude

Hi Hugo and welcome to Paranormalis! I'm highly curious about your experience. We welcome you and would love for you to provide some photos, schematics, or any evidence that you can give us to help you get the word out. You are among friends here, so have no fear. I would love to see a reversed-engineered time machine. Please provide some equations if you can. Now you say that these machines were found in the 90's? Could you elaborate as to where they were found?

Status
Not open for further replies.