I am a temporal operative from 2047

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
What are you planning on doing when you find this "rogue operative"? I seek knowledge you have but I'm unable to help you in finding this person. There might not even be enough info surfacing for you to find him here.

I come across a number of threads on his forums with cryptic clues left by Solis 4. Who excursion to this period of time was sanctioned only to gather information about the first time traveler. I'm hoping that Solis 4 is here on this forum in some form and will establish dialogue with me. He's been in this time period since 2016 and the longer Solis 4 remains the greater the resulting temporal anomalies. I'm here to give Solis 4 choices.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Can you tell us a little more about him? Maybe check up with some of the more active members here.

The temporal operative I'm looking for is a hispanic physicist call Solis 4. Who travelled back to the early part of 2016 on one of the very few sanctioned excursions through time.

You could give us his real name and a physical description. What makes you think he'd be online?

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
This forum also seems to be a regular stop over for time traveler hoaxes. Which reminds me. You still haven't provided the answers to the questions I haven't asked yet. What's the hold up? (Time machine broken?)
The Briar insures that's the case. As for a time machine, I arrived here via a rift in the space-time continuum and I'll depart in exactly the same manner, that my temporal displacement device can only summon twice. Arrival/Departure

Logic

This forum also seems to be a regular stop over for time traveler hoaxes. Which reminds me. You still haven't provided the answers to the questions I haven't asked yet. What's the hold up? (Time machine broken?)
The Briar insures that's the case. As for a time machine, I arrived here via a rift in the space-time continuum and I'll depart in exactly the same manner, that my temporal displacement device can only summon twice. Arrival/Departure

How do plan on doing this? Can you provide some pictures or schematics of your device?

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
How do plan on doing this? Can you provide some pictures or schematics of your device?
How do I plan on doing this? I don't know what you mean, I can only assume. If you mean how do I time travel, then that via my temperal displacement device (TDD m411) that can only be used twice once for arrival and once for departure. Then the auto obsolescence rapidly renders it useless.