I am a temporal operative from 2047

invalidinterius

I am a temporal operative from the year 2055. In 2050 the Institute was deemed to be antagonistic to the best interests of mankind. I have been sent back to converse with all agents in the year 2017, retrieve all classified information and confiscate their devices. Please stand down peacefully and we will have no troubles.

invalidinterius

Could you tell us more about yourself?
I'm inhabited from being too candid. But in a short period of time time travel is discovered or to be precise rediscovered and outlawed instantly. The Briar the organisation that I belong to is tasked with insuring this policy.

Please also note that to portray professionalism on the job, you should have mastered English before returning in time, lest people think that all temporal operatives are simpletons who cannot even use the correct word (Not Inhabited, but inhibited) for the situation, much less be trusted to wield a time device.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This forum also seems to be a regular stop over for time traveler hoaxes. Which reminds me. You still haven't provided the answers to the questions I haven't asked yet. What's the hold up? (Time machine broken?)
The Briar insures that's the case. As for a time machine, I arrived here via a rift in the space-time continuum and I'll depart in exactly the same manner, that my temporal displacement device can only summon twice. Arrival/Departure

Please explain. A rift just a appeared, you walked through it, and hopped on the internet to post here? Sincere question. Thank you.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
Please explain. A rift just a appeared, you walked through it, and hopped on the internet to post here? Sincere question. Thank you.
The device I have manufactures temporal rifts through array that generates a resonant graviton field. Swim more than walk. I arrived here over a week ago.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
I am a temporal operative from the year 2055. In 2050 the Institute was deemed to be antagonistic to the best interests of mankind. I have been sent back to converse with all agents in the year 2017, retrieve all classified information and confiscate their devices. Please stand down peacefully and we will have no troubles.
You're certainly something but you're no temporal operative.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
My time here is coming to an end, I've got the information I need I will shortly be leaving. I promised a picture of my temporal displacement device and I will honour that if allowed by posting in the next few days a video of it. Then the cleanup operation will begin.

Roger J