Confirmed Hoax I am a Time Traveler with Vortex video proof.

Mastertech

Chrono Member
I saw this video years ago also. It was originally claimed to be John Titor leaving when I first saw it. John would use a laser pointer to find the vortex and when the light from the laser bent he puts the laser pointer down then activates it and walks through.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Except me, I'm the real thing.

So far you haven't validated your claim. So you can't make that claim without validation first.

Actually, Einstein, he has. Several times over. But his 'validations' were not intended for those without eyes to see or ears to hear and thus, many on this forum and elsewhere, are blind to it.

You, and the majority of the members of this forum, have no metric to judge if a 'time travel' claimant is real or not.

I highly recommend to you and others to accept this constraint and simply enjoy the exchange for what it is: a mystery that you may tangentially participate in.

As Ever
Temporal Recon

So, YOU are the only expert?

Do we have to accept a person who attacks, stalks, and misbehaves? I don't even care if he's a real time traveler or not -- he was NOT a nice person. He didn't follow the forum rules. He attacked everyone. He found my Facebook page out of the blue like someone else we know and literally asked me to give him my personal information. Poor behavior does not win respect. And when it goes too far, I will and DO contact authorities. MY AND OTHERS' SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN someone's ego.

I highly recommend to you and others to accept this constraint and simply enjoy the exchange for what it is: a mystery that you may tangentially participate in.

I don't care if he was the Pope from the future. If you disrepect my friends and act like a loon, I will dismiss you. Nobody, from any timeline or planet or universe has the right to come in here and attack people. The same goes for the lurkers that send nasty e-mails to people. Your behavior determines your respect, even if you claim to be the only expert of the entire universe.

Nobody wins friends and influences people by being an asshole. PERIOD.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sorry Paulajedi, I didn't know he had done that to you and his one hit and run obviously makes him look like a poser.

And there is a lurker judging ME and only me because I refuse to praise and reward an ill mannered time travel claimant.
Oh well. To each their own.

Miscellaneous

I remember seeing this video some time ago. On the OP's channel, it dates from early 2016, but I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier than that. It was even shared on the forum at some point, maybe a year ago. That's an old video.

I'd be willing to label that thread as a confirmed hoax unless someone objects. Feel free to do so, I'm open to considering any reasonable argument.
Label this thread as hoax please :D