Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

J.A.

Pls., Maat, what can you motivately tell me about your engine? Good luck, best wishes, J.A., any info, you may offer me, without any risk, whatsoever that I can seek to be the questioned one's conflict etc., what do I care for that?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I am going to to direct this to Mysteriousmoon rather than talk about her.
What I am thinking right now is , in all honesty, Mysteriousmoon you are very young; I think you may well have some sort of a real Psychometric gift where you are attuned to objects from the past which bring you recollections of other people which in your young mind you are mixing up as your own;
I also think (please do not be offended) that at your age you cannot be expected to articulate this perfectly to other people. Hey I was a teenager myself once . It was fairly horrible.
I can understand you may get a bit defensive. You must be grown up and understand that a lot of older people are not going to believe you because folks get narrow minded as they get older.
For myself I am sufficiently interested to keep reading. I am not convinced by the photos though . I am not seeing a resemblance in any of them. And in any case if they were past lives lived in other bodies why should there be?
Hey im an old geezer and i aint narrow minded..All of us on Paranormalis have open minds :p:D

J.A.

:) :cool: :p :D What was 'special' about my paternal greatgrandfather Osborne S.A., born in 1882? Best wishes, J.A.

Last edited:

Timetraveler

hum nice what do you think about your destiny? if you search your photos on internet you can find your story and so.
and how you can travel in time from the past if in 2015 we haven't yet the time machine? yea we have the CERN but they don't know yet they have developed a time machine.
and why you are travelled in the future when you were 16 Years old?

sorry for this my questions, but unfortunately jonh titor, caused an mass apparition of timetravelers from anywere and the 99% of they are all fake.. expecially when someone say: "hey I'm a timetraveler, ask me questions"
came dude why you will risk you life, Expecially when you are young?
we are near at the III-M.W. what do you think we can ask an a people that come from the past? :D but yeah, if you can travel in time, go in the future.. example in 2020.. is another particulary year.. and then come back here, in the 2015 and say to us what is happened in the world. because the III-M.W. will can happen in the 2015-17 and in the 2020 the war will be ended.. so you can find informations safety about the future :) but the problem is to come exactly here, in this timeline.. you need to calculate the delays seconds that we will wait for your return back, because if you return exactly in the moment when you start you travel, you arrive in anothe timeline.. you know this?
hum but the problem now is if you are yet here or if you are already travelled in your era..
anyway I prefer if you say us why you traveled in the future (our present) and what do you think about your destiny that you can find on internet in this timeline :) it seems that you were dead young, maybe because you travelled in future and now you unkow how travel back in your timeline? :p ahhh

nmcleod1983

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time) as well as Malaysia and Germany/Hungary.
I have been known for telling future events and telling what happened in the past recently and further down! I am even able to draw pictures as well as name objects and animals close to someone by the way I study their face! If you need proof here are a few pictures of me to show you!
This is a picture of me present day...View attachment 799 This is me in the 1800's View attachment 800

View attachment 801 and yet again another image of me this time holding porridge!

And this last picture shows me with a friend back in south America! View attachment 802

Seems you've also been known to lie...

Please keep your childish attention seeking needs to yourself, it muddies the water for the ones of us who are desperately seeking truth and disclosure.

I joined this forum in hopes of having factual and relevant access to mature people who like me, have had experiences and spoken to people in and out of power.

If you have in fact traveled time, you've also changed your entire facial and bone structure in the meantime..

Please spend your time doing something constructive instead of toying with inquisitive and gullible minds

Timetraveler

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time) as well as Malaysia and Germany/Hungary.
I have been known for telling future events and telling what happened in the past recently and further down! I am even able to draw pictures as well as name objects and animals close to someone by the way I study their face! If you need proof here are a few pictures of me to show you!
This is a picture of me present day...View attachment 799 This is me in the 1800's View attachment 800

View attachment 801 and yet again another image of me this time holding porridge!

And this last picture shows me with a friend back in south America! View attachment 802

Seems you've also been known to lie...

Please keep your childish attention seeking needs to yourself, it muddies the water for the ones of us who are desperately seeking truth and disclosure.

I joined this forum in hopes of having factual and relevant access to mature people who like me, have had experiences and spoken to people in and out of power.

If you have in fact traveled time, you've also changed your entire facial and bone structure in the meantime..

Please spend your time doing something constructive instead of toying with inquisitive and gullible minds
awesome... I tried not to be so direct like you but you are the demonstration of that we can't change the destiny, so is today the day for saying that the creator of this thread is a kid joke..
and I not believe that the first people that have read her message,has believed in her... wtf people?! came on... open your eyes and exit from matrix.. wake up!!! and use google and the logics for know if someone say the truth or not.. how you can believe in a kid that have traveled in time? omg haha..
okay nothing is impossible but no one time traveler says this " hey I'm a TT ask me a question"

so thanks nmcleod1983 for your intervention =)

nmcleod1983

awesome... I tried not to be so direct like you but you are the demonstration of that we can't change the destiny, so is today the day for saying that the creator of this thread is a kid joke..
and I not believe that the first people that have read her message,has believed in her... wtf people?! came on... open your eyes and exit from matrix.. wake up!!! and use google and the logics for know if someone say the truth or not.. how you can believe in a kid that have traveled in time? omg haha..
okay nothing is impossible but no one time traveler says this " hey I'm a TT ask me a question"

so thanks nmcleod1983 for your intervention =)

Your most welcome
I'm an open free thinker with ample knowledge of the universe teaming with life, possibility of time travel neon. Already harnessed and inter dimensional travel

But this... No no no