Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

mysteriousmoon

I am not contradicting myself nor storytelling....I have actually done this....maybe you haven't, a lot of people a such critics in todays society that they all believe that "their" way is the right way of doing things...I am completely the opposite, YOU can learn a lot from the younger society even if you don't want to believe it... Time travel is possible...just have an OPEN MIND!

T.A. Walters

The method that you use is very important to us (me) as I want to try to understand this. Is it possible to manipulate objects in the past, or are you only tuned to the past but not present persay? Vice versa? Very interesting. And yes I have studied the photographs. Pretty amazing I might add, but not convincing enough ... sorry. But please don't run off LOL. I am intensely interested in your observations.

mysteriousmoon

The method that you use is very important to us (me) as I want to try to understand this. Is it possible to manipulate objects in the past, or are you only tuned to the past but not present persay? Vice versa? Very interesting. And yes I have studied the photographs. Pretty amazing I might add, but not convincing enough ... sorry. But please don't run off LOL. I am intensely interested in your observations.

Thanks for being courteous to me! I appreciate your interest! i'll try to get more photos :)

T.A. Walters

Thanks for being courteous to me! I appreciate your interest! i'll try to get more photos :)

I don't know if you are familiar with the series X Files, but think of me as an investigator as such. I remain impartial but at the same time scientifically skeptical. Many folks here on this site share the same mantra as I. The world is a wonderful place, but holds many mysterious enigmas and secrets. Some things are just simply not easily explained away. But we must try, nonetheless, to understand and analyze these experiences in the hopes of finding ways to benefit mankind. Even so, such may be a powerful science that could potentially be quite the opposite.

I feel that under the circumstances you are answering the questions thrown at you, the best as you can; and that too, I appreciate. Take your time.

T.A. Walters

Thank you mysteriousmoon for the additional pics. And also for your quick response. I will need a day or two to study this thread and other comments to come. Enjoy your weekend.

-T.A.

Galileo

A good example of irony = " Time Traveler" goes on a message board, claims doom, gloom, the end is near for all of us, whenever asked to explain themself , curls up in a ball and cries victim..