I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

TimeTravel_00

Did John Titor save some of his family from the 2004 hurricanes in Florida? According to the book John Titor's Mother published, she and her family moved out of Florida (to Nebraska). It is possible that John went to 1998, not only to prepare his parents for Y2K, but also to avert them from the series of deadly hurricanes that hit Florida in 2004. The book published by John's Mother was Copyrighted in 2001 and published in 2003, so at the time, the hurricane disasters were still in the future.

(This is only speculation, but...I wondered if John's mother died or was injured on his Timeline in some bad event that took place in Florida, because John talked about times during and after the wars when he and his father were together, selling oranges and other things, but he never really mentioned his mother. Once he referred to his "parents", but that could have been a diversion. It might also account for why they moved to Nebraska.)

Below, note the comment John's Mother made after the remark he made on December 13, 2000. She thought he was referring to Y2K, but that had already passed, and John's comment didn't make sense to her.

December 13, 2000

QUESTION: Are you going to take your family away with you to protect them from coming events? Are you worried about someone finding your time machine?

JOHN TITOR: "No, I am not taking them with me but I am trying to prepare them for the future as promised to my Grandfather in 1975..."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John is talking about preparing us for Y2K but the statement confuses me since he posted this after the fact. I believe he came to 1998 to prepare us for a disaster that never arrived. I also asked John about the safety of the time machine. He kept it in a location away from the house and told me that if someone tampered with it, they would know what happened and it wouldn't matter anyway. I'm not sure I want to know what he meant by that."

Four major hurricanes hit Florida during a 44-day period in 2004. That had not happened in any state since 1886, when four hurricanes hit the state of Texas. The Florida hurricanes were Hurricane Charley on August 13, 2004, Hurricane Frances on September 4, 2004, Hurricane Ivan on September 16, 2004 and Hurricane Jeanne on September 25, 2004.

A total of126 lives were lost in Florida, and thousands of people lost everythign they owned. The storms destroyed 25,000 homes and damaged over 40,000 more. Damages were estimated to exceed more than $20 billion.

The area in Florida where John's parents lived also happens to be the same location where John said he lived during the Civil War that took place on his Timeline...which according to him is in our future.

November 4, 2000

JOHN TITOR:

"1. I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa.
2. After the war, my father made a living selling oranges up and down the West Coast of Florida.
3. When I'm with my parents, I live in a community made up of "tree houses" on a large river in Florida. The river floods sometimes and we have access to the Gulf.
4. I went to school at Fort UF, which is now called the University of Florida.
5. In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida.
6. You've been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don't know any personal information about you. If I was going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be 'walking' back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there."
Hurricane Charley was a direct hit to Punta Gorda in 2004. 200 mph+ winds ripped the roof off of mine and John's homes. We were not here at that time. Did future john make reference to the orange triple sec? John's family goes to pick crops in Arcadia, FL, not Apopka........? Future "John", I know that you are still here, I am sorry. Go home, we need to talk. - John

Khaos

where the wild things are
What video? There is no "departure video" from Titor. Unless you mean that goofy one a few decades ago where it showed him supposedly pointing a laser at a wall an walking through it. That was a confirmed hoax.

Samstwitch

What video? There is no "departure video" from Titor. Unless you mean that goofy one a few decades ago where it showed him supposedly pointing a laser at a wall an walking through it. That was a confirmed hoax.

Yes, agreed. I know it's a fake. I don't recall why I posted the video above. I'd have to see my original post.

T ZERO ONE

I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Are you sure? Have you ever considered that perhaps your theories are based upon a strawman story intended to divert attention? Any theory built upon a false premise will also be false. Differences between truth and fiction diverge. Add a multifaceted strategy to obfuscate. Deny information to deduce for verification.

You'll be lost. Focus on the big wonderful glowing colorful object in one hand, with lights shining, ringing bells and whistles. Pay absolutely no attention to the object in the other hand. Are you sure it is legitimate? Are you sure of your premise? What's the basis of your 'expertise'?

What's your premise? Because posts can be used for conveying cryptic information, and people messing around act to obfuscate the situation. You can use various mediums to encrypt almost anything you want. Maybe that's what the posts are. Maybe the surface story is false. Maybe there's a completely cryptic story.

Samstwitch

This is a very important interview! Oliver Williams talks about similar theories that I have regarding John averting Y2K and the Civil War that happened on his Worldline. Now if he and George would only learn how to pronounce John's surname :rolleyes: ...It's Tie-tor, NOT Tee-tor!

Tron1

john titor is tim travis if you ask him. no one has had the brains to ask him what his real name is. they are members of the navy that's all i can say with much further research ive done. i am also helping out the flying diamondbacks in research for the c204. anyone got anything to say say it to me!!!