I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

And let us not forget the laser photo.

laser.bmp

Sam can you find one better quality? That particular image seems kinda crummy to me.

Samstwitch

And let us not forget the laser photo

Sam can you find one better quality? That particular image seems kinda crummy to me.

Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten about it. I couldn't even find my copy of John's laser photo (there's so much to search through, lol), but I just pulled this one off the Internet. I think it's the same as yours. (Your pic isn't showing up for me.)

LaserJohnTitor.jpg

P.S. I added photos to my previous posts with images and pictures of John's material, so be sure to have a 2nd look.

Peregrini

titorite said;
Our voices are ignored.

It is interesting to note that in the constitution , you representatives are not obligated to pay attention to you. It is a horrible loop hole. They are not obligated to respond, to listen , to pay attention... They retain the right to ignore you. What kind of representation is that? The president can ignore you, the senator can ignore you, the house representative can ignore you... their is no statute anywhere saying they must give you any time and that they must pay attention to you..... Tyranny....

This is WHY we VOTE
My idea to fix that is to incorporate the people themselves. You, me, and every US citizen. The idea being that if these are the laws we shall be governed by then by golly we should have a larger say in those laws. I do not mean that we should dissolve the republic but rather include more representation into it.... we should be allowed to represent ourselves as a majority to the federal government . Only this will save us from tyranny.
Sometimes we are NOT the majority WE think we are...VOTE
It is only when we the people have some kind of Direct say in our government will we forever be free from the evils of tyranny....
VOTE
The only way to over come this flaw is to maintain the system as it is but include a new branch... A house of the people. A majority rule.....

The House of Representatives is the "house of the people". They stand for election every 2 years so they can be "held to account" to the people.

ALL you have to do is VOTE

titorite

titorite said;

This is WHY we VOTE

Sometimes we are NOT the majority WE think we are...VOTE

VOTE

The House of Representatives is the "house of the people". They stand for election every 2 years so they can be "held to account" to the people.

ALL you have to do is VOTE

Typical

Vote Vote Vote thats all you have to say, As if Electoral fraud never happens. Do you even understand how the electoral college system works Peregrini? Are you concerned about unconstitutional laws that infringe upon your enumerated rights? Does the Diebold machines not bother you in the least? I mean they can be hacked remotely with 10 bucks worth of parts!!
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/diebold-voting-machines-hacked-with-10-in-parts/

Just repeating the word vote does not offer any kind of suggestion or idea to eliminate the tyranny our nation devolved into. What I was just to suggest by suggesting the people have more direct say in the legislation that will govern them , was a means to make the devolution impossible.

What good is representation when our voice falls on def ear?

Just look at how the whitehouse ignored the petition with the most signatures.

and yeah, I agree this is kinda straying off topic... then again politics was a big part of titors story.... Meh... I was just speaking on that and my thought that his worldline is doomed to another revolution because the core problems that lead republics to turn into tyrannies were not addressed and rectified properly...IMHO

Samstwitch

(Please, let's not turn this into a political arena. You guys are off topic.)

In August 2004 "Rochester Magazine" posted an article about John Titor entitled, "Time Traveler Most Likely Spotted in Rochester". In 2009, they followed up with this story, "It's 2009, and no U.S. civil war". They spoke too soon, as seen by the Occupy Movement.

ARTICLE: http://www.rochestermagazine.com/its/2009/and/no/us/civil/war/story-487.html

It's 2009, and no U.S. civil war
By Steve Lange

Credit: Jeff JohnsonBack in our August 2004 issue, we named John Titor—a self-proclaimed time traveler who has been burning up the fringe end of Internet discussion boards since late 2000—as “The Time Traveler Most Likely To Be Spotted In Rochester.”

And while we’re naturally skeptical, and didn’t really believe the guy was from the future, Titor’s Internet followers were busy documenting a number of his predictions from 2000 that they believed had turned out to be correct. A vague prediction in 2000 that the U.S. would go to war with Iraq over nuclear weapons? Check. China will put a man in orbit soon? Two years later, China became the third nation to put an astronaut into Earth orbit. Titor had also predicted that, by late 2008, there wouldn’t be any question that the U.S. would be in a civil war. (“The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.”) But it’s 2009. Could John Titor—the Internet’s most popular time traveler, the guy whose mission was to travel to Rochester to get an old IBM computer—have been a hoax?

Here’s the story:
In November 2000, messages from John Titor began to appear on Internet discussion boards. Titor claimed he’d traveled from 2036, a time in disrepair in the wake of a nuclear conflict that had killed three billion people worldwide, and that had resulted from an American civil war between rural and city dwellers—a civil war that would start in 2008.

To provide proof of his predictions and claims, Titor gave descriptions of the technology that had allowed him to move backward in time, and uploaded photos of the temporal components he’d installed into, of all vehicles, a 1966 Chevrolet.

Despite the surreal nature of     Titor’s story, the intelligence and lucidity implicit within his messages were, to many, convincing. The story became the stuff of Internet legend.

Titor’s real mission, he claimed, had been to travel to Rochester, Minnesota in 1975 and make contact with his grandfather, an engineer on the team in charge of developing a computer called the IBM 5100, which Titor needed to acquire. He claimed the 5100’s future value came from an ability that hadn’t been revealed by IBM upon its release, and that this then unknown function was required by scientists in Titor’s time to resolve a computer problem they’d encountered.

Back in 2004, we talked to one of the former engineers on IBM’s 5100 team in Rochester, who acknowledged that the 5100 did, in fact, possess a secret function, which IBM suppressed because of worries about how their competition might use (some sort of interface that we don’t understand).

We contacted that same engineer for this follow-up story, but he asked that we not use his name (and we can’t blame him, he’s probably been inundated with calls and email from Titor-ites. After our 2004 story was posted online we had to temporarily shut down our website due to an insane amount of Titor-driven traffic). The engineer, though, told us then that Titor’s 5100 material was merely “derived from information available on the Internet. ... Somebody is trying to tickle somebody else,” he told us.

Titor’s posts ended in March 2001, after his supposed return to the future. In the wake of his disappearance, the claims he’d made about the 5100 became the starting point from which all manner of Internet kooks conducted searches for proof of his claims. Unlike his vague predictions of future doom, the information he’d relayed about the 5100 was concrete, and filled with statements that readers could research.

Despite skepticism, online debate over Titor continues to this day, now eight years after his redeparture for the future. “Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future,” he wrote in one of his final posts directed at those skeptics. “This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.”

And while his U.S. civil war prediction didn’t come true, he was able to couch that one, too. His appearance in the past—and his Internet-posted warnings—may have, in themselves, changed the future.

Peregrini

Typical

Vote Vote Vote thats all you have to say, As if Electoral fraud never happens. Do you even understand how the electoral college system works Peregrini? Are you concerned about unconstitutional laws that infringe upon your enumerated rights? Does the Diebold machines not bother you in the least? I mean they can be hacked remotely with 10 bucks worth of parts!!
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/diebold-voting-machines-hacked-with-10-in-parts/

Just repeating the word vote does not offer any kind of suggestion or idea to eliminate the tyranny our nation devolved into. What I was just to suggest by suggesting the people have more direct say in the legislation that will govern them , was a means to make the devolution impossible.

What good is representation when our voice falls on def ear?

Just look at how the whitehouse ignored the petition with the most signatures.

Our Founding Fathers showed farsightedness with the Vote. The reason "Voting" was included in our rights was so that WE would never have to take up arms against our Government to effect necessary change when "they" ignore us like England did the settlers. Instead we vote.
I think I am going to take a closer look at the paintings from the Constitution signing to see if I can see Titor in the painting. Maybe he was there too. (just trying to stay on topic);)

Samstwitch

I think I am going to take a closer look at the paintings from the Constitution signing to see if I can see Titor in the painting. Maybe he was there too. (just trying to stay on topic);)

There's serious discussion here about John Titor evidence. Don't need people going off in another direction.