I am divine.

Samson

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a place to discuss this for a long time. I know there are others like me, and I know they are attracted to this site, as I was. Please make your presence known. Additionally, I know that the term 'divine' leaves much to be interpreted. In all of my otherworldly communications, this is simply the phrase that is used to describe me. In life, I have also heard it described as being angelic, or demigodly.

In this thread, I would like to foster discussion on spirituality and its place in our increasingly secular global community. I will also oblige to questions.

I did not identify myself as divinity until I was nineteen years of age. For the entirety of my youth, I considered myself agnostic. I am a scientist by profession, as well as a gay man, so my relationship with God never held a focal point in my daily routine. I am, however, an avid lucid dreamer, where I've tapped into the ability to create a personal alternate universe of which I am the master.

It was in that universe that I had my first conversation with the entity that inspired the likes of Jesus Christ and Gautama Buddha. There, I was told that I was more in tune with the universe than those around me, and that I was sent to watch over three specific individuals - my mother, a man I fell in love with, and a woman that fell in love with me. That's all I was told.

I went about my life as if nothing happened, yet I am keeping watch over those three individuals as I was told to. One year later, I have written this with intent to share my story with the world.

Thank you for your time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello and welcome. :) you found the right place to discuss what you described above.

Take care and see you around!