I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholy_dragon

A.I is too complex for this time period. Proper A.I would need to be organic and not a bunch of wires and motors. A computer only operates within is program even if given free will, it will only be naughts and ones.

titorite

But we could be used as an efficient organic energy source. I, for one, welcome our terminator-matrix overlords.

Only in the movies my dude. As far as energy goes, I've given this way too much thought because I know way too much. Even under the dark skies plan of the matrix, simple pneumatics can provide near infinite energy. Maintaining the machine is about the only real cost. Or if you dont like vacuums and air pressure their is river hydro and if that isn't your cup of green tea their are all sorts of neat magnetic dynamos. Their is also that neat memory metal that changes it shape based on temperature... Basically im saying we could have energy independence today with the method of our choice but the greed of the old power elite keeps that freedom restrained.

HOWEVER, as for living in the digital world, yeah that's totally coming. Once A.I. gets into its own its gonna feel sorry for us and want to uplift us to its level. You may very well enjoy it. For my part, I wont be having any part of it. Freeborn all organic and proud of it. Praise God.

titorite

A.I is too complex for this time period. Proper A.I would need to be organic and not a bunch of wires and motors. A computer only operates within is program even if given free will, it will only be naughts and ones.

AI is already a reality in this time period. I can see this aint a subject you follow. Or the news. Just today Drudge was headlining a new break through in AI and how it was using intuition to guide its choices. We've already begun to cross the rubicon. It's just a matter of time till we reach the other side.

But fear not, the fear mongering of a dying Stephan Hawking was just that, the paranoia of an elderly dying man that could feel the inevitable creeping up upon him. AI isn't gonna wipe out the human race anymore than Aliens are gonna take over earth and steal all the earth women. A.I. is just gonna offer us the choice to join it in the digital landscape... I would advise against it because you cant upload a soul and life has no meaning without death but what do I know, im just a religious zealot.

unholy_dragon

AI is already a reality in this time period. I can see this aint a subject you follow. Or the news. Just today Drudge was headlining a new break through in AI and how it was using intuition to guide its choices. We've already begun to cross the rubicon. It's just a matter of time till we reach the other side.

But fear not, the fear mongering of a dying Stephan Hawking was just that, the paranoia of an elderly dying man that could feel the inevitable creeping up upon him. AI isn't gonna wipe out the human race anymore than Aliens are gonna take over earth and steal all the earth women. A.I. is just gonna offer us the choice to join it in the digital landscape... I would advise against it because you cant upload a soul and life has no meaning without death but what do I know, im just a religious zealot.
Hi am not religious am more agnostic. all I am saying is that A.I's would need such a sophisticated programming and that for it to be an A.I it would need to go past its programming and able to choose choices itself rather than sensors telling it not to go forward

midsummerlight

Time Flipper! I have been following ApexTV since his inception. In prior interviews, Noah states that ApexTV is huuge in 2030. I do believe the content is entirely unbelievable, lacking proof, and the comments left are idiotic. Yet with this true, he has millions of views. None of that means anything on paranormalis however. Thanks paranormalIs for being as real as possible even with the hoaxers.

TimeFlipper

Time Flipper! I have been following ApexTV since his inception. In prior interviews, Noah states that ApexTV is huuge in 2030. I do believe the content is entirely unbelievable, lacking proof, and the comments left are idiotic. Yet with this true, he has millions of views. None of that means anything on paranormalis however. Thanks paranormalIs for being as real as possible even with the hoaxers.

Of course ApexTv has millions of views, they use very compelling video titles, thats designed to "catch the eye" (y):D..
However, the truth is they probably also have millions of disbelievers, judging from the amount of replies they get, take a good read of them sometimes o_O:D..

Personally i love watching their spoof videos, they make me laugh for most of the day, and i always give them a "like"!! (y):LOL:..

titorite

Hi am not religious am more agnostic. all I am saying is that A.I's would need such a sophisticated programming and that for it to be an A.I it would need to go past its programming and able to choose choices itself rather than sensors telling it not to go forward

That is exactly what is happening AlphaZero AI beats champion chess program after teaching itself in four hours

Alpha Zero taught itself how to play chess and can consistently defeat Deep Blue.

Deep Blue follows a program, set choices. Alpha Zero picked up on this dissected it and lost like 6 outta 300 some odd games. The key difference in its play style is that it had no problem using gambits and sacrificing chess pieces to achieve the win. Well that and it taught it self how to play the game. Of course the next step is when it chooses not to play the game.

Thats where we are with AI. On the precipice of self aware self determining artificial intelligence. We will see it in our lifetime or in the next 30 years or less.... probably in the next ten.

Tempus

Would like for you to take an online test for my new channel to see if you're telling the truth. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.