I Am John Titor

AAA

I read about Jesus not even being a person, but a reference to the Sun (son of god, sun), and the holy cross being the stars ( i believe sirius / orion belt or something ), it made alot of sense, but again people will come to all kinds of conclusions just to get an answer, but it was very interesting. Hehe, i don't really believe in the whole thing that CERN should open up a portal to hell and demons would come out, haha. The only demons i believe in are those inside us, that we deal with throughout life.. And that's not really a literate demon, just a metaphor, of course. But it is interesting symbolism, and people are known to do alot of crazy shit in the name of different beliefs. By the way, what you are writing is very interesting and i wish the best for you, in life, and your 'quest' for answers. I'm sure we'll all get the answers we are looking for some day, in the future.

I have a similar view as you. I am somewhat of a Gnostic, as was 'Jesus' and others. In almost any religion, you can find references to things spiritual that are basically describing the same ideas, only from different perspectives and according to respective cultures. But it is the same thing, it is all about the path to Godliness, ascension, finding a connection to 'god', your higher spiritual self, etc..

The term 'Son of God' was originally a Jewish mystic thing from the Essenes. The idea is that you go through a process of spiritual growth and enlightenment. It is a turbulent period were your mind and soul feels like it is on fire as if you are drowning in hell, you hit rock bottom, then are 'saved' by the 'revelation' of the Christ consciousness that brings you to a spiritual connection to God. You are ascended, raptured to heaven, adopted as a child of God, you become a "Son of God".

The name Jesus actually means what is described as the Christ Consciousness. It stems from the name Yahshua which means Yah's/God's Shua/salvation. Jesus/Yashua is the 'savior' of your soul into 'heaven'. Hence "Jesus Christ"

It evolved to symbolize the sun when there was a mixing of cultures during the Hellenistic period. Early Christians (who were basically Jews) and Pagans were blending beliefs and cultures.

In terms of answers. I believe we will get them as you suggest. To be honest, there are things that I have discovered about 'Jesus' that suggest it is indeed a metaphor, and/or based on an actual person teaching such things, who also happens to be "Born in 1998". It is about a 'birthday present' that I don't really want to talk about.

(Dammit, Darrel. You know what I am thinking. Lol. Sigh.)

AAA

Alright, i cannot say i believe you just like that of course.
But i ain't saying that i'm not believing either, after all, who am i to judge the truth? Well, it would be easy to DNA test you and any other random person, but i find it extremely unlikely that it would be your dna. I believe all the religions are very misunderstood, it's very easy to be misled by them if you take it all literally.

Paula, it would be good to know if anybody ever traced his ip and location, which should be very likely, that with so many people knowing about this, someone would've checked up. I believe it was the 'second' J.T, who said his job was to make sure nothing went wrong with the LHC at CERN, and that if everything went according to plan he would be able to get home that way. I was very sure they would mess up at CERN, when they turned it on at full power not too long ago, and so was alot of other people. Nothing seemed to go wrong tho, no black hole swallowing up the earth. There has been so many hints/talk about parallel dimensions lately, hidden clues in movies, series, even toys and kids cartoons etc, that it's almost scary. However, what troubles me is, CERN's logo is 666, outside is a statue of Shiva, the hindu godess of destruction.. The scientists perform the 'dance of destruction' in one of the commercials which is also very strange. Why all this destructive/satanic symbolism?

John Titor's IP was noted ONCE. I suppose it is public knowledge, now. It was traced to Celebration, Florida. Someone believes it was traced to a highschool, but there is debate about whether or not that highschool existed at the time. Either way, he simply posted from or dialed into Celebration at ONE point. Titor posted on more than one message board, might I add. Even if he did post from a highschool, it simply opens the doors to many possibilities ---- his mom was a teacher, he had another relative working there, or he got the login information to dial in and access the internet.

Anyway, I was referring to the original poster of this thread. The one that was claiming to be Titor. Only Num would know where he's from. :)

Interesting about Cern's logo and the Hindu reference. Reminds me of the video I Pet Goat, II.

It is all code. The CERN logo, the whole deal with Florida, etc.. ...all code. And it all says the same thing.

JohnTitor2063

Let me pretend to be John Titor for a moment and let's role-play.

Q: Why is John Rick H.ber accused of being John Titor?
A: He had a chat session open with me on many occasions and I fed him a few answers.

Q: When will the Olympics really be cancelled, the next U.S. Civil War, World War 3?
A: When book and magazine paper publishing finally dies.. when the Islamic League rises from the Arab League..

Q: Why are there so many inconsistencies and lies mixed with accurate reports of the near future?
A: If I reported the future with 100% accuracy, I would seriously damage the time-line. This is in violation of the Temporal Directive.

Q: Was Nostradamus and Revelation correct? Is there something to Bible prophecy.
A: Yes. Nostradamus and the author of Revelation -- Apollonius had a prophetic technique which was later scientifically confirmed and repeatable.

Q: Is everyone a Christian in the future?
A: Christianity changes after we start to view and review the actual historical past and discover its truths.

Q: What is in store for humanity's far future?
A: It will be just like Star Trek without the dangerous aliens. We'll be exploring and colonizing habitable planets. We'll live a lot longer but death will no longer be feared.

Ah. An explanation as to why no exact dates were given.