I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

tsicby

Well interesting note, my grandfather was a staff officer for Gen. Eisenhower in WW2 at Supreme Allied HQ in London responsible for arms/ordinance planning and evacuations for Operation Overlord (D-Day). He had a self-deprecating sense of humor and evacuating Nazi scientists became "Operation Paperclip" (because they were literally paperclipping new identities to each scientist's file- someone's joke that he loved). He called the Berlin Airlift "Operation Vittles" (he grew up on a farm in Alabama and not too far from there they relocated Nazi scientists with their new identities to Birmingham Alabama, in fact the neighborhood became known as "Kraut Hill"). Eisenhower asked him to become the U.S. military attache' to Buenos Aires, Argentina for the very reason you mention above, because Argentina was a major destination of the Nazi officer rat lines out of Germany. He regretfully declined because my grandmother would never move that far away from her twin sister. However he later joined the Air Force and was a Lt. Col. at Holloman AFB in New Mexico while Eisenhower was President in the 1950's working on classified projects, which were heavily related to the work being done by the former Nazi scientists in Birmingham. They were designing missile systems for the Air Force (among other things! lol).

Attachments

• papo.jpg
    papo.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

tsicby

Thank you for that, Mr Flipper.

I haven’t heard of any recent citings of die glocke (Nazi Bell).

The Horton ho 229 is still around and housed at either Northrop or Lockheed (it may have moved again since last I heard)

The US brought it back, so makes you wonder what else did they snatch up besides brains and plywood on those one way kamakaze jets that were built in 1944!

They had to load their pilots up with meth amphetamine. Germans also invented methadone, a treatment used in heroin an opioid addiction.

Have to give it to the people, they were ahead of their time but ruled by a ruthless dictator control freak. A lot of them lived normal lives in Argentina and America after the war, saying goodbye to their past. Though some held on to their traditions, I think most wanted to forget and never mention it again. All the descendants of Adolf changed their last name.
I was wondering, Mike, if you considered tinkering with your portal (or if it was even possible to do so) to reverse the direction of your travel thru time-- for example, reverse the polarities in your set up, move the laser to the opposite plane, or even enter the portal from the opposite side?

Briggits Norseff

***moderator please feel free to remove this and move my thread to a more appropriate place if this isn't correct.***

Rumours are a-blazing that I am dead, not well, and had time traveled to 1930 something where I died on a beach in a tube. Whoever posted those pictures of a red head, that is also not me. It was some school kid with my name that someone long ago attributed to me. Whatever was found in the 1930s was not me and I've read that was debunked but can't find the article.
Can you please describe about your Time Travel experiments.

Briggits Norseff

he was experimenting with a jacobs ladder and decided focus in the gap with a cd laser and it created a anomaly window of vortex or something he threw a screw through it and it vanished and rea appeared nearby
Yeah bro I heard about it in a video, i was actually asking about his experiences about Time Travel and any sort of modefied models he proposed for possible Time Travel.

steven chiverton

some more clues can be found in the information about the german haunebu saucer tech data time travel and interdimensional travel to which seems to have some clues that they can time travel to via the effects of the propulsion system

Briggits Norseff

read about madman Marcum so what can you tell us about your experiment that youve mentioned on the talk back radio show you featured on in think it was with George noray or someone else
Hey steven, Do you Have Steven Gibbs Report no 09 on Multiversal Resonator, kindly shqre it... Thanks.
Bless You ✨

Briggits Norseff

read about madman Marcum so what can you tell us about your experiment that youve mentioned on the talk back radio show you featured on in think it was with George noray or someone else
Hey Steven,
Sorry to bother you but do you jve any latest schematics of Steven GibbdsHDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) that also trigger,
Physical Time Travel.
Insted of astral time time Travel. Please Share the files or just simply tag the posts.
Thanks.

Bless you ✨

steven chiverton

theres a few various schematics of steven gibbs hdr and ive redrawn a simple one and its all in the paranormalis so just look at the time machine schematics section theres other ones to that other people have redrawn and simplified to