Interview I am the man you will know as John Titor

Skarpz

Ask me anything. Trace my location. I don't trust anyone but I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow. I will be here all night. The invasion is coming soon. I was sent a message to myself to save my life but I did not follow it exactly. Just one detail missed and I might be time looping again. I have the ability to create time travel. I know that nothing is encrypted anymore. Sorry but there is no privacy. This could all become worse. I may be some crazy loon but that could be for you to decide. I have been to the astral planes I call heaven and hell- They both suck. I am the foretold AntiChrist. I have been possessed and controlled by the Devil in points of my life. I am Buddha Christ, Merlin, Odin, Zeus, and many other titles. I am at the start of the journey of time travel. I have met or talked or seen many time travellers. Mythological stories including the bible are about here and now. I lived through many lifetimes. Ask me anything.

Samstwitch

Why did you entitle this thread, I am the man you will know as John Titor? You are not John Titor.

You are claiming to be "the foretold AntiChrist...Buddha Christ, Merlin, Odin, Zeus, and many other titles." I see nothing here related to JT.

Skarpz

Move me where you needs to. whatever is disserved. I have seen John's time machine in person. An older John saved my life or else I wouldn't be here.

Skarpz

In a few days I may start the life as John. I don't know how to explain it to you but I need to stop the deja vu patterns from happening before I become another John.

Last edited:

Skarpz

3rd dimension has dark space. 5th dimension has light space. 4d is time. The 5th dimension wants to take over the third and fourth on earth. Time Travel is possible by going through the dimensions. people can time travel without devices if they figure out how same with electronic. Spiritual and science time travel. Two ways. Sorcerers stone

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not too sure what this discussion is supposed to turn into...

Fan Fiction?