I bought it on E-Bay

I bought it on E-Bay

I bought a time machine off of E-bay for ten dollars...
The guy said he didn't need it anymore since he was abandoning society and wasn't going back...
Apparently its a Voltzwagen made in West Korea...
It has a bunch of flashing lights... and buttons...
I have the 53 page manual right here...
I'm going to use it for my vacation to 2009...

erikstalhammar

I bought it on E-Bay

Originally posted by Polymath_Misanthrope@Dec 19 2004, 04:27 PM
I bought a time machine off of E-bay for ten dollars...
The guy said he didn't need it anymore since he was abandoning society and wasn't going back...
Apparently its a Voltzwagen made in West Korea...
It has a bunch of flashing lights... and buttons...
I have the 53 page manual right here...
I'm going to use it for my vacation to 2009...

why not just lick the blackhole lollipop

CaryP

I bought it on E-Bay

No kidding? Really? Gee wilikers, I'd love to see that thing go. Does it have lots of sparkly lights and flashing dodads? Just like a Christmas tree? Golly gee Polymath, please give my future self a message from me. Tell me to not worry about anything. I'll fix everything from the past, since I can't in the future. But me in the future will probably try to change me in the past anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter about me then or now or whenever. Damn, I'm confused.

Cary

P.S. LMAO Polymath. You need to expand on your "tiime machine." Great story pal.

I bought it on E-Bay

I'm mesmerized by the flashing lights, and the dodads! I think even the flashing red light next to the panel saying "If this light is flashing, you may be being exposed to toxic fumes" is cool! I'll get that message to you, I just need your adress in the future...
Here's an excert from the manual: "...Now with dual cold fusion reactors!" Woah!

I bought it on E-Bay

Ok, I was asked a few questions about my time machine, so, I'll answer them...
1) What color is it?
I can't quite say for sure until I figure out how to turn off cloaking..., but according to the manual, this is the galactic ultraviolet model with infrared highlights.

2) When was it built?
According to the manual, it was built in the year 3.141592... C.E.

3)What's with the warranty?
If I dismantle it or cause it to destroy the universe, it voids the warranty. I also can't use it to make toast, or to play cricket... Theres about 3 pages of fine print to it, which is really small, as in you need an electron microscope to read it...

4)How much does it weigh?
About 3 lbs according to the manual, but, during use it becomes infinant mass...

5)What are its dimensions?
According to the manual it is 1 ft by 4 ft by 9 ft by 16 ft.

6)Do you have to plug it in?
There is a corded backup, but the plug has 7 prongs...

7)What powers it?
It is powered by dual cold fusion reactors, and as a second power supply it has a Canibalizer 3.5, which can run on anything. As a third power supply it has an Enthropedic drive, which sucks power out of its surroundings. There's a few more power systems too...

8)Are there any foreign languages on it?
Yes, about 42, including English

StarLord

I bought it on E-Bay

This is one of those post that make you think to yourself, "Now why didn't I write that?" Great minds think alike

I bought it on E-Bay

Hey guys, I'm back from my four week vacation to 2009! Woah! 2009 is so... interesting. You guys should have been there. Its like woah and then bang and everything. You should have seen it...

ZeoEmeraude

I bought it on E-Bay

A time machine on eBay? Wow that'z original. It almost reminds me of the pig's foot (ya know the one that if you ate it made you fly and immune to chloestorol) and the rabbits foot. LMFAO. This world is a sick, sad place when we get ppl spending cash on buttons and flashy things instead of Sally Struthers' eating habits. Anyone got 500 pounds of lard for her? I hear she and Oprah are in the world domination market now. If they can only free Martha Stewart, we can live in harmony, and learn to make doilies from taco shells.